Ok lets see your ladies!!!

I can't even believe you noticed that with that fine ass in the pic. Something is definitely wrong with you. jk [emoji4]

Im off cycle :( I care more about decorating the babys room than ass right now. My wife and I have really bonded and have long talks at night.

Jk, Im still nasty as ever but my old lady watches what I post sometimes and dont want to get cut off :( Im down to my last few warnings I fear

Im off cycle :( I care more about decorating the babys room than ass right now. My wife and I have really bonded and have long talks at night.

Jk, Im still nasty as ever but my old lady watches what I post sometimes and dont want to get cut off :( Im down to my last few warnings I fear
I knew there had to be a catch somewhere, lol. Honestly I noticed the chair also as I was trying to zoom into see that ass but I dang sure wasn't going to admit it [emoji6]
My wife works with a bunch of women and she says that us little boys couldn't hold a candle stick to the way the women talk at her work. She got all pissed off at them a couple weeks ago when I went up there to take her to lunch because when she got back from lunch she walked in the Breakroom and they were all talking about what they would do to me if they had the chance. She said it was pretty ronchy. But dam we had some awesome sex that night, lol. RNs are freaks I guess [emoji13]

I knew there had to be a catch somewhere, lol. Honestly I noticed the chair also as I was trying to zoom into see that ass but I dang sure wasn't going to admit it [emoji6]
My wife works with a bunch of women and she says that us little boys couldn't hold a candle stick to the way the women talk at her work. She got all pissed off at them a couple weeks ago when I went up there to take her to lunch because when she got back from lunch she walked in the Breakroom and they were all talking about what they would do to me if they had the chance. She said it was pretty ronchy. But dam we had some awesome sex that night, lol. RNs are freaks I guess [emoji13]

Lol yea my wife heard some crazy shit when she used to work too. I had no idea women were so devious and dirty with some of the stories her coworkers tokd her. Im good as long as I dont comment on other women or tell about past conquests. I wouldnt want her doing that so Ill respect it.

Lol yea my wife heard some crazy shit when she used to work too. I had no idea women were so devious and dirty with some of the stories her coworkers tokd her. Im good as long as I dont comment on other women or tell about past conquests. I wouldnt want her doing that so Ill respect it.

Oh god, yeah. I caught a glimpse of that once..

My girlfriend had a bunch of her friends over a couple months back and they were all talking about blow jobs and shit..

I hear my girl talk about how I like it when she "corkscrews" my Shlong...

This went on in vivid detail for half an hour with me in the next room pretending I didn't hear a thing...

Moral of the story is... she takes advantage of me :(

My girlfriend had a bunch of her friends over a couple months back and they were all talking about blow jobs and shit..

This went on in vivid detail for half an hour with me in the next room pretending I didn't hear a thing...

An you fucking love it:p;):):D:cool:

My wife does the corkscrew too, also the gag and no hander.

She had an old co worker that could only cum if she got dp'd

My wife does the corkscrew too, also the gag and no hander.

She had an old co worker that could only cum if she got dp'd

:eek: damn, I don't think I could bone a bitch with another bro.
I'd be afraid of touching tips...

I used to smack my girlfriend with it.. But she counters by catching it and tugging hard :(
That magnificent whore doesn't know I love that too :eek:

:eek: damn, I don't think I could bone a bitch with another bro.
I'd be afraid of touching tips...

I used to smack my girlfriend with it.. But she counters by catching it and tugging hard :(
That magnificent whore doesn't know I love that too :eek:
Just have her climb on top an ride ya while you try an stick as many didgits in her ass as possible lmfao, see now that's thinking out side the box. Ya you know the box she sets on when she deep throats my nuts down her blow hole lmao!!!!

Just have her climb on top an ride ya while you try an stick as many didgits in her ass as possible lmfao, see now that's thinking out side the box. Ya you know the box she sets on when she deep throats my nuts down her blow hole lmao!!!!

Should I get a glob of Vaseline before sticking my fist in? Or just go in dry :eek: