Ok lets see your ladies!!!

It's our 5 year anniversary the end of September. She's my best friend. I love hanging out with her. Never really had that before. Not only do I love her but I like her. Never understood what that meant until I met her. She loves to take care of me. Yesterday morning we were laying in bed drinking coffee and watching TV. The show was covering all the presidential candidacy information and we were discussing the information on the program and after about 30 min. she reached over and started playing with my dick and asked me if I wanted a hand job. She's not greedy with hand jobs and head jobs. She does that fairly frequently. Of course I said sure. Afterwards she said she wanted to go to breakfast and when we get home would I take care of her. So, we went to breakfast, went home, I got her off, and we got on with our day. She asked me to bang her after lunch and while we were watching TV before bed I started playing with her on the couch and I banged her again and we went to bed. That is pretty much a normal day for us. Not that sex is what a relationship is ALL about but we both find that to be an important part for us. We were both married prior. Both were long marriages and we were both lucky to get it a couple times a month so we both had some insecurity issues. Not anymore. We both make sure the other feels wanted. We make sure each other always feels attractive, desirable, and not taken for granted. It's the little things like compliments, holding hands, and spontanious kissing that makes a woman feel good about herself and her relationship. That's the best foreplay for them.

It's our 5 year anniversary the end of September. She's my best friend. I love hanging out with her. Never really had that before. Not only do I love her but I like her. Never understood what that meant until I met her. She loves to take care of me. Yesterday morning we were laying in bed drinking coffee and watching TV. The show was covering all the presidential candidacy information and we were discussing the information on the program and after about 30 min. she reached over and started playing with my dick and asked me if I wanted a hand job. She's not greedy with hand jobs and head jobs. She does that fairly frequently. Of course I said sure. Afterwards she said she wanted to go to breakfast and when we get home would I take care of her. So, we went to breakfast, went home, I got her off, and we got on with our day. She asked me to bang her after lunch and while we were watching TV before bed I started playing with her on the couch and I banged her again and we went to bed. That is pretty much a normal day for us. Not that sex is what a relationship is ALL about but we both find that to be an important part for us. We were both married prior. Both were long marriages and we were both lucky to get it a couple times a month so we both had some insecurity issues. Not anymore. We both make sure the other feels wanted. We make sure each other always feels attractive, desirable, and not taken for granted. It's the little things like compliments, holding hands, and spontanious kissing that makes a woman feel good about herself and her relationship. That's the best foreplay for them.
Wow brother, you are one lucky guy. I haven't had that amount of penetration sex in years, and I have NEVER had that kind of HJ/BJ action from my wife. You're a lucky man and you have a wonderful woman. Never take it for granted! :)

Check out my girl's new tatt additions smh. Well I used to have her beat when it came ti the tatt game, now that shes running out of room for ink she's just showing off lol. Whatever....I still have plans on being covered as well. Im more of a black an white skull guy rather then colorful pretty looking shit haha. I have to give it to her though pun intended haha.....she does have some badass ideas for the ink she throws on her body;):D:cool:lrg_1442374256230_2351091279_b47fba70.jpg lrg_1442374311205_4579264089_b47fba70.jpg lrg_1442374288672_6867265184_b47fba70.jpg

Attachments

• lrg_1442374287366_7931814711_b47fba70.jpg
    lrg_1442374287366_7931814711_b47fba70.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 115
Check out my girl's new tatt additions smh. Well I used to have her beat when it came ti the tatt game, now that shes running out of room for ink she's just showing off lol. Whatever....I still have plans on being covered as well. Im more of a black an white skull guy rather then colorful pretty looking shit haha. I have to give it to her though pun intended haha.....she does have some badass ideas for the ink she throws on her body;):D:cool:View attachment 29432 View attachment 29433 View attachment 29434

ON top of some awesome ink, your girl has some of the finest tits ever - lucky guy!

I will battle to the death when it comes to sex. Just do some really fucked up shit like drink everyday. She will ask what its going to take for you to stop. Say sex, problem solved for both parties.

I've thought of that - but I really hate booze. She doesn't like gear, and so there ya go :)

Honestly if I really look at it, my priorities go : Relationship, sex, kids, gear, gym, food, gym, work, gym.

Hey Ozzy, did you post your girl in this thread? Wanted to know what a woman who does all that looks like LOL

I've thought of that - but I really hate booze. She doesn't like gear, and so there ya go :)

Honestly if I really look at it, my priorities go : Relationship, sex, kids, gear, gym, food, gym, work, gym.

Hey Ozzy, did you post your girl in this thread? Wanted to know what a woman who does all that looks like LOL

There might be a few pics of her in here but I usually post them and delete them so theyre not on here permanent. Ill post one and hopefully you see it before I delete it. Btw my wife drinks, not me.

2258abe47bf73241f0f586cec5058bac.jpg