Omega Labs

So, to the NICE comments I've received (which btw if you knew your shit the guys who brewed in the USA are now shut down you'd know a little)

I'll offer 3 vials you're choice for free to "prove myself". Trust me I'll select the candidates for this one.
Do your research just like I did on omega. I've been selling in my state for years upon years I promise your little test order won't boost my Friday to ever happy endings. And what I'm BRINGING to the table and offering is actually LEGIT steroids that have PLENTY of reviews all over Google itself. So trust me someone who doesn't make juice in an apartment top stove or don't trust me and inject yourself with whatever you'd like. Not my body.

Have a good one :)
Looking for a new source how do I get your email?

Damn it...screw you Tats for bringing this old ass thread up... I got a quarter chub thinking I logged into a 8 page source massacre and it ends up you dug up something from 2 years ago.

Damn it...screw you Tats for bringing this old ass thread up... I got a quarter chub thinking I logged into a 8 page source massacre and it ends up you dug up something from 2 years ago.
Could well be a shill considering Tats just joined yesterday.

this was the first source I was warned about when I started looking online for gear. nice of him to send a shill to resurrect this thread

It is always fun reading an old thread that puts a shithead over the barrel. it's crazy to read some of the shit this moron was writing! Always a good idea to campaign for customers by berating them