Omega Labs

This post is hilarious, Damn you guys don't fuck around. I'm glad you veteran members are here, so this community does not get taken advantage of. Great work guys.

Uhh...the police are not our friends. If you're living the lifestyle bringing the police into our world is the wrong move.
If what he posted about the gear and the guy is accurate and he or any of us have a personal issue in regards to a kid then handle your shit.
The illegal substance is illegal for all. Then to snitch on a man who sold you gear because he also sells to teens makes the snitch a hypocrite also. Adjusting the laws to suit u is a punk move and makes no sense and either you're in or you're out.
If you found yourself in prison for possession or sales of gear and then agreed to testify against a gear dealer because he sold gear to HS kids and you were witness to it you better get used to PC life.
If you ever aren't sure if something is wrong or right picture yourself in prison with the same situation arising. The decision made in prison is gonna be the move to make...guaranteed. Prison politics are simple and righteous.

Like I said brother, I agree its not a good situation, and yes there are potentially really bad implications... I'm just saying you can't compare AAS or getting kicked out of school to child molestation.. I'm not pickin a fight with you my man. It's just not a fair comparison... You can always get your kid into another school, but the psychological impact of being molested will make getting booted out of school look like a sweet dream...

Edit: just saw your follow up
We good bro...

Pat Venisson Offline
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Achievements:

Feedback Score 0

Level completed: 0%,
Points required for next Level: 0
Overall activity: 9.0%
Threads
Thanks
Thanked 1,046 Times in 254 Posts
Intentional sales of AAS to High School kids - NO!
It has come to my attention member Anabolicking is intentionally selling AAS to High School Wrestling team. Not sure how rest of you feel about this but I will not allow this member to remain on our forum. For all I care he should be arrested by DEA.

I have instructed Big Lou to find out more about the guy and post all his info right here for everyone to see.

I also agree with Ben. If this guy is selling to high school kids he will likely get caught anyway because a) most of these kids are living with their parents which greatly increases the risk b) kids can't keep their mouths shut, whether it be bragging to friends or singing to their parents if their stash is found.

IMG_20140928_185638.jpg haha you saw it here folk he will take your money he was also known as anabolickings on Instagram but now it's not up. Omega labs by by now take care then (ace Ventura voice)

The more you look, the more obvious it becomes. Payment option only green dot and vanilla reload. No paper trails. When was the last time anyone seen wu/mg not as a first option for sources, Then comes green dot and vanilla if your lucky. Douche bag wasn't planning to get back to anyone after payment was sent in.

Man~This fun to watch thread is always popping on the top.
However, Omega~I really wish a free sample!!!! Please send 1 vial of TEST to this address
Thank you.

100 West 1st Street Room
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Shaquille O'Neal

Yeah man..I believe we definitely sent a message to any scammers that think they can just come over and shit us.
We might not have a moderator that can ban anyone for being a scammer, but the beauty of the uncensored forum enable us as a whole to overlook the safety, status and integrity of this board. A paid board have a few moderator that's not in the best interest of the consumer, but how much $ or free gear they line in their pockets.
However we have hundred of eyes looking out for the next "out of ordinary" or scam. I will always keep an eye out just as much as the next bro on here and keep us and the new ever coming members to meso safe.
If we want a new sponser, we want the best. Not the assholes that got kicked out the paid boards. We deserve better than that.

I agree with most of what you said brother, plus this was already public,so I don't think that you're acting as an informant. The part I disagree with is saying it's almost as bad as child molestation... If someone sold my kid AAS in HS, I'm kicking the shit out of him, on the other hand, if anyone ever God forbid molested my kid.... He dies
He would be dead

I have a question. Can meso, or has meso created a blacklist of scammers? Something that everyone can cross-reference? For example, the POS OP of this thread? I know there have been and will continue to be other scammers. There is a point where it becomes painfully obvious that the "source" is a scammer. This thread is a perfect example of that. It seems like a blacklist would help to make it more final. I don't know what the criteria would be for such a thing. Maybe, if a source doesn't meet the SCOC and is given a certain amount of days to do so yet fails to do so? Or if a consensus amongst vets is attained and the source is voted into the blacklist? idk. Just throwing this idea out there.