Achievements:

Feedback Score 0

Level completed: 0%,
Points required for next Level: 0
Overall activity: 9.0%
Threads
Thanks
Thanked 1,046 Times in 254 Posts
Intentional sales of AAS to High School kids - NO!
It has come to my attention member Anabolicking is intentionally selling AAS to High School Wrestling team. Not sure how rest of you feel about this but I will not allow this member to remain on our forum. For all I care he should be arrested by DEA.

I have instructed Big Lou to find out more about the guy and post all his info right here for everyone to see.

Now that will get the cops attention. Don't sell steroids to kids.

Pat Vennisson is a man I've spoken with at length some yrs ago when I took my show on the road when I was thrashing OUS and his board was a venue on my tour.
I would think he would rethink the idea of posting personal info and retract to the best of his abilty(which should mean taking down that post)that post and threat would have him a police informant lying in wait.
Even if the accusation is accurate he would be selling hormones to HS kids not molesting grammar school kids.
While not a good idea to sell the gear, turning informant is NOT an option for any of us in this thing.

I can respect and understand what your trying to convey here.
However this coach (supposely) might be ruining these kids life forever. It's already hard for kids at this age to make the right decisions. Now someone who they probably look up to and respect is pushing these harmful drugs on them.
These kids will blindly abuse the drugs and potentially be dependant on trt for rest of their lives with out understanding the severity.
This is almost as bad as a child molester preying on his victims and scarring them for life. This guy is trash not to mention it will add more negativity to everything surrounding PEDs.

I can respect and understand what your trying to convey here.
However this coach (supposely) might be ruining these kids life forever. It's already hard for kids at this age to make the right decisions. Now someone who they probably look up to and respect is pushing these harmful drugs on them.
These kids will blindly abuse the drugs and potentially be dependant on trt for rest of their lives with out understanding the severity.
This is almost as bad as a child molester preying on his victims and scarring them for life. This guy is trash not to mention it will add more negativity to everything surrounding PEDs.

I agree with most of what you said brother, plus this was already public,so I don't think that you're acting as an informant. The part I disagree with is saying it's almost as bad as child molestation... If someone sold my kid AAS in HS, I'm kicking the shit out of him, on the other hand, if anyone ever God forbid molested my kid.... He dies

Yours or my kid get caught for possession for aas and get booted out of school at the most important stage of his life. Possibly blemished record and future. Don't know bou

Yea selling gear to a kid.....molesting. big difference neither a good thing but an ass kicking would suffice to selling gear. And agreed gettinbig he dies slowly for the other one

@gettingbigger....OK maybe child molestion is a far fetched comparison, but you know what I mean.

I guess posting public info is a bit too far. But this guy is an arrogant pos and obviously don't care..just a little pissed off..

Yours or my kid get caught for possession for aas and get booted out of school at the most important stage of his life. Possibly blemished record and future. Don't know bou

Like I said brother, I agree its not a good situation, and yes there are potentially really bad implications... I'm just saying you can't compare AAS or getting kicked out of school to child molestation.. I'm not pickin a fight with you my man. It's just not a fair comparison... You can always get your kid into another school, but the psychological impact of being molested will make getting booted out of school look like a sweet dream...

Edit: just saw your follow up