Omega Labs

Haven't read many posts here today after I saw him flying off the handle and offering to send someone free gear. Don't give personal info out to just anyone. If you are concerned about your safety you should base the decision to give your info out on trust. Not free gear some loud mouth says he'll send.

The sad thing is this guy says he got two orders from here already today and my guess is that statement is the most truthful he has made thus far in this thread.

• If you discover that a Safe-mail user is using their Safe-mail account for the purposes of fraud or sending spam, please send us a message describing the situation at:

abuse@Safe-mail.net

Just email safe-mail and let them know he's selling illegal (fake) AAS and trying to scam. Lol

I use fuckboy quite often in traffic, as well as dickbag, fuckbag, cocksucker, and mut. They seem to be my go too rage filled insults

Dicksmoke cocksmack and fuckstick are my personal favorite derogatory words when referring to idiots such as the OP.

I love the comments. Keep the orders coming! You guys made my day 110% Better :)

Thanks for the certain few who did order and I can't wait to see the reviews!

Now this pos is getting out of hand. If people want the real omega products go to steroid-forum.com....his real contact email is omega@securenym.com...not pos safemail . and if u want the one from mexico with the boxes go to this site omegalabltd.com...you get the real shit...not from this arrogant pos.
thanks bro

I love the comments. Keep the orders coming! You guys made my day 110% Better :)

Your still here? You just have a lot of time on your hands. If I'm not welcomed someplace I would leave. I doubt anyone ordered from you and if they did that's there own fault for not reading. Let's spell this out DO NOT BUY FROM OMEGA!!!

I call bullshit trying to keep your fake ass products alive by making the few believe there is ordering. DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY