Omega Labs

I usually don't or want to stir shit up ....but that list with his pricing inconsistency saying sustanon 300 instead of 250 matching the pic he was showing us is too suspect. Looked like he just copy and pasted other peoples list. Safemail?...

There's a lot of inconsistency. Plus he's yet to show pics of the brewing process or his "pharma lab" as he so claims... I guess he feels a "premium" safe-mail account is sufficient

Winter bulks Pmac they are going to be coming at us for the next 5-6 months until the spring thaw. Very popular time for guys to start AAS and lots of Marks. Now GTFO Omega.

Oh thanks Dad, hopping right no that! That's why 2 of your board members sent me emails for orders this morning. But I'll silently listen to your bullshit all day long it brings the customers right to me :)

Have a good day fuck boy.

There's a lot of inconsistency. Plus he's yet to show pics of the brewing process or his "pharma lab" as he so claims... I guess he feels a "premium" safe-mail account is sufficient

Your an idiot too I guess. How are you going to show pics of s brewing process when your a RESELLER. as in you DONT BREW IT YOURSELF.

Once again, keep your comments coming, it's bribging delightful customers my way.

Have a great day fuck boy :)

I usually don't or want to stir shit up ....but that list with his pricing inconsistency saying sustanon 300 instead of 250 matching the pic he was showing us is too suspect. Looked like he just copy and pasted other peoples list. Safemail?...

Well if you would do this ancient thing they did a while back called READ it was a mistake to not be on the list. It was corrected.

Your an idiot too I guess. How are you going to show pics of s brewing process when your a RESELLER. as in you DONT BREW IT YOURSELF.

Once again, keep your comments coming, it's bribging delightful customers my way.

Have a great day fuck boy :)

Very smart... Insult the very people you're trying to sell too.... So you claim your products are brewed in a pharmaceutical lab and expect us to believe you only on your word?? Based on your professionalism in your responses why wouldn't we trust you?!? Lol

Also, spell check exists for a reason you dumb cunt

There we go the wonderful tone that business men don't use . You fucktard
Scamming piece of Shit that is your tone. Thanks for showing who you are
Much appreciated. Do not buy from this POS.

Now this pos is getting out of hand. If people want the real omega products go to steroid-forum.com....his real contact email is omega@securenym.com...not pos safemail . and if u want the one from mexico with the boxes go to this site omegalabltd.com...you get the real shit...not from this arrogant pos.

Very smart... Insult the very people you're trying to sell too.... So you claim your products are brewed in a pharmaceutical lab and expect us to believe you only on your word?? Based on your professionalism in your responses why wouldn't we trust you?!? Lol

Also, spell check exists for a reason you dumb cunt

Do your research just like I did on omega. I've been selling in my state for years upon years I promise your little test order won't boost my Friday to ever happy endings. And what I'm BRINGING to the table and offering is actually LEGIT steroids that have PLENTY of reviews all over Google itself. So trust me someone who doesn't make juice in an apartment top stove or don't trust me and inject yourself with whatever you'd like. Not my body.

Have a good one :)

Don't most resellers brew the finished themselves? Based on the busts I've seen, they receive the raws, packaging and labels from the main source.

Show us your set up.

Now this pos is getting out of hand. If people want the real omega products go to steroid-forum.com....his real contact email is omega@securenym.com...not pos safemail . and if u want the one from mexico with the boxes go to this site omegalabltd.com...you get the real shit...not from this arrogant pos.
Yesssss go buy the fake ones!!

Don't most resellers brew the finished themselves? Based on the busts I've seen, they receive the raws, packaging and labels from the main source.

Show us your set up.

No it's called DHL. vials, tabs in a box to an unknown location. Pick up, sell.

Jesus please help this man.

@omegalabs I would advise you to not address members they you have been. You are a kid trying to make a profit on someone else's gear and your are doing a horrible job at it. I really think you might wanna walk away at this point and if anyone on MESO orders from this clown you need your head examined.

mands

You're the fake ones. If you're doing so good and real why u coming to a free board? Need start up money for your high price local setup. Lol....
There are 2 omega lab BTW. Both are ugl....one is from mexico and one is from u.s domestic.

There we go the wonderful tone that business men don't use . You fucktard
Scamming piece of Shit that is your tone. Thanks for showing who you are
Much appreciated. Do not buy from this POS.

Voltrader, I'll tell you what. I'll send you 3 vials FREE. FREE SHIPPING TOO.

Everyone else on the forum, don't expect responses from this guy ever again.

So, to the NICE comments I've received (which btw if you knew your shit the guys who brewed in the USA are now shut down you'd know a little)

I'll offer 3 vials you're choice for free to "prove myself". Trust me I'll select the candidates for this one.

You think I would ever except samples of your counterfeit bullshit. You don't know where you are at do you. No thanks youngin you are truly a POS. DO NOT OrDER