Omega Labs

Unfucking believable. None of his injectable or oral list matches the omegalabltd ....it actually matches more from the ones on steroid-forums he calls fake. Lol
With his attitude I wouldnt recommend anyone to send their money over. The type to reveal your address if something doesn't go his way.

Just to fuck with his business, every one should open multiple safe mail accounts and get all payment and sales info... Just eat up his time until he fuckin bounces.
Fuck this piece of shit. You made it very difficult on yourself now

Just to fuck with his business, every one should open multiple safe mail accounts and get all payment and sales info... Just eat up his time until he fuckin bounces.
Fuck this piece of shit. You made it very difficult on yourself now
I swear on my grandfathers grave, I was just thinking the same thing…

So fun to see a seller can't provide any real prove about the product and just words. That's how they sold Snake oils in the old days. And, the possible customers asks about the product's quality he just gets mad and curses LOL.
Even if his gear is legit(99% it would be a bunk) I wouldn't deal with this kind of guy, because there will be a problem when you are ordering and knowing he has this kind of attitude? Another big LOL.

Man...~Never Order from him, Never accept to give any info about you to him!

Man this dude can go fuck himself.... I normally don't say shit, but a lot these dudes been,nothing but respectful and informative since I been here. And this punk done disrespected a few of em. Get fucked OMEGA we 're good here

Ok...Omega labs is from Mexico. They advertise on Muscular development magazine, the spanish version...Take it from the Mexicans themselves at Tupincho spanish forum: they sell trash. You won't find a single good review on 'em, not fucking one. Not even from the mexicans they advertise to. Nuff said.