Omega Labs

Haha...the only order that u have coming in is your mother telling you to get your ass to get a real job instead of selling fake ass gear to people. Cause she knows bros gonna be knocking down the door that her 42yr son still living with and whoop that ass.
So word of suggestion move on with ur get rich quick scheme and stay selling to uneducated planet fitness kids, cause u ain't getting nowhere here. Douche bag!

If any fuck boy orders from you I guarantee he will not post a review on this forum. He will be crucified and his nuts handed to him.

mands

Oh well, if fictitious people are ordering, I guess ill set up an autopay account with him and he can just charge and send me his bunk whenever he wants... Go away you bleeding cunt @omegalabs

If any fuck boy orders from you I guarantee he will not post a review on this forum. He will be crucified and his nuts handed to him.

mands
Figuratively speaking. Some folks are impervious to profane llangauge and verbal insults.

I went to get a moneypak so i could place an order but then i looked over the list and i can't believe this nonsense. I only see orals and injectables here, where are his anals and smokables list? Smh, guess i gotta keep looking

image.jpg This is you right? Those look like omega bottles to me... That's where you belong asshole!

Good morning everyone!

Sunday Football Special!

Buy any 2 TEST get one FREE

Uuugh.. Your like a bug that won't die... Keep hitting ignore to everyone that tells you to fuck off. You'll literally have to do it to every Meso member!! Lol

Except your fictitious customers of course... Cunt

This idiot is truly an idiot Yea he also has a bigginer bulk he's giving like 5 items for 150 scam bunk junk

I believe this the guy that was banned from steroid-forums.com../he was selling to high school kids. His real name and address was posted. His handle was anobolickings on sf

Tres Gravois
Phone number: 225-218-7145
Baton Rouge Louisiana

Its under news and announcements.
Thread: intentional sales to high school kids.
His picture and Facebook link is posted openly to deter this pos.

Tres Gravois
Phone number: 225-218-7145
Baton Rouge Louisiana

Its under news and announcements.
Thread: intentional sales to high school kids.
His picture and Facebook link is posted openly to deter this pos.
No shit!