On Cycle. Motivation is Zero.

About 11 weeks in, Anavar since 5 weeks. Have fun with your Tren cycle, starting with a low dosage is good.

I think your calorie intake plays a big role as well.
Holy shit an 11 week anavar cycle?? Bro if you haven’t, pull blood work. Your lipids are probably shot & liver markers might be fooked too. Check GFR & creatinine too for kidney function.

Var, especially that high of dose shouldn’t be ran for more than like 8 weeks

As far as caloric intake I’m just trying to recomp or maybe cut a couple pounds. Eating hasn’t been an issue

It‘s currently the same for me on a Test/Tren/Var cut.

Are you in a calorie deficit as well? I find the combination of worse sleep, the toxicity of Tren and very little food straight up fucks you up. Lethargy, moodiness,… That’s where you have to rely on discipline and just continue.
Guys TREN lowers you t3. Thyroid controls some many aspects of our body. I know that fucking with ones thyroid my be a scary thing for some of you but I promise it will solve this issue. Also, if your body is lacking t3 chances are your PRL will be higher than if you didn't supplement with it. You don't believe me, Pull bloods. i know everyone is different, some guys may not experience what you are. I did and I fixed it. Like I said before, thyroid controls many things not just metabolism. So there is hope. I hope this helps guys. Feel free to Google it, there are study's confirming this.

Last edited: