MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

When you dilute and refrigerate how long is the hgh stable
For?

I would say 7-10 anything after seven days it's probably starting to degrade alil bit.... But usually with a vial of 10iu it's gone by 7 days even if u do 2iu a day.... There might be something in the lab testing section that jano and liska did on gh I would check out that thread it's called something like "degradation"

Any differences so far?
Yeah, less bloat for sure. I started holding more water recently on some generic chinese blue tops i had laying around. Decided to try the Opti Blacks to see if it would mitigate the bloat and 3 days later it's working and i'm dryer already. Crossing my fingers for some good IGF-1 response.

I'm usually a Meditrope guy (mauves) and have a good amount of labs for comparison.

I'll post the Opti Black tops IGF-1 labs as soon as i get them as i know there isn't a lot on here yet for them. (No weird variables like trenbolone use, AI/SERM, caloric deficit, metformin etc to skew results)

Yeah, less bloat for sure. I started holding more water recently on some generic chinese blue tops i had laying around. Decided to try the Opti Blacks to see if it would mitigate the bloat and 3 days later it's working and i'm dryer already. Crossing my fingers for some good IGF-1 response.

I'm usually a Meditrope guy (mauves) and have a good amount of labs for comparison.

I'll post the Opti Black tops IGF-1 labs as soon as i get them as i know there isn't a lot on here yet for them. (No weird variables like trenbolone use, AI/SERM, caloric deficit, metformin etc to skew results)
Looking forward to the result. I was thinking about placing an order for black tops. I’ve always run the grays though.

Looking forward to the result. I was thinking about placing an order for black tops. I’ve always run the grays though.

I don't think you can go wrong with the grey tops, being there produced in a high end lab under strict control, although the black tops did test hogher purity wise. And you have some really high end blue tops going around right now with purity near high 98 purity..... Grey tops always seem to score extremely well with igf-1 blood test

I’ve only ran Optis black tops from his selection. But can say they are in my top 3/favorite/highest quality gh I’ve ever ran. Like already mentioned no bloat or water weight, felt great not just physically but mentally too, and kept me lean AF even when diet wasn’t on point.

I’ve only ran Optis black tops from his selection. But can say they are in my top 3/favorite/highest quality gh I’ve ever ran. Like already mentioned no bloat or water weight, felt great not just physically but mentally too, and kept me lean AF even when diet wasn’t on point.
My SO is running them too. She is also dropping a ton of water since the switch from generic blues to opti black tops.

IGF-1 levels on 4iu daily of Opti’s grey tops.

I feel it prudent to add as well. No real side effects at this dose either. Maybe a little water retention to begin with but that went away after a few days. Joint stiffness a little bit in the knees, but I’m prone to that and I run/XCski over 50 miles per week. Great product from a great supplier. Maybe I’ll give the black tops a go next time as I hear great things in the forums.

I feel it prudent to add as well. No real side effects at this dose either. Maybe a little water retention to begin with but that went away after a few days. Joint stiffness a little bit in the knees, but I’m prone to that and I run/XCski over 50 miles per week. Great product from a great supplier. Maybe I’ll give the black tops a go next time as I hear great things in the forums.

Morning / evening? Once daily? SQ ? IM? Thanks for sharing labs

@opti What's the story with the black tops manufacturer? Are they also licensed GMP? Are they meant as a back up source? Love hearing the back stories behind these things.

In the years since opti started his gh biz, have yet to hear a person say opti didnt come through. Bump for the bro opti

curious is the website legit? got an email from a second email addy from opti (just capital letter different but showed up as Dif address) ... just threw me off as sorta seemed like one of those email hijack scams.

Anybody know how much comes in the Semaglutide vial? I couldn’t anything other than the cost

Edit: never mind. I figured it out.

Last edited:
curious is the website legit? got an email from a second email addy from opti (just capital letter different but showed up as Dif address) ... just threw me off as sorta seemed like one of those email hijack scams.
His site is below, looks pretty good.

Code:
https://buyoptihgh.com/[CODE]