MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Getting ready to place another order for HGH. I see the price scale is the same for Grey and Blue tops.

I don't see anything which would indicate why the price would be the same for Blue tops when they have about 5 IU more than Grey tops. Could it be that Blue tops lab test shows a little dimer where Grey tops lab test does not?

Can anyone comment?

Getting ready to place another order for HGH. I see the price scale is the same for Grey and Blue tops.

I don't see anything which would indicate why the price would be the same for Blue tops when they have about 5 IU more than Grey tops. Could it be that Blue tops lab test shows a little dimer where Grey tops lab test does not?

Can anyone comment?
The gray tops are made in a gmp certified factory.

Can anyone comment?

The tests for everything is on the website. The blues have more overall IU less purity and some dimer, as opposed to the greys that have no dimer and a higher purity less IU.

Does opti take off from emails on the weekend? Placed an order about 5 days ago and I have gotten a shipment email. Just wanted to get in touch cause I need the gh pretty soon!