MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Vials of HGH are cloudy, will try a different source of bad water and see if that’s the issue if not I will stop running this kit of orange tops and go back to original source. 3 back to back subq pins have turned red and hurt to touch.
Hey those orange tops that are cloudy when did you buy them? I'm curious because I have some orange tops that are cloudy when reconstituting and I'm using Pfizer bac water.

waiting for the mct line
if im tbh the grey tops I just hold way too much water on em, the blacktops hr had last summer were legit
oh ya and cloudy gh when I pull it in syringe (grey tops) its fun to inject a vial every now and then but not a long term solution for me at least

Those numbers seem low for over 500 a week.Do you always test on the lower range?
They are a bit puzzling.

I pulled 1600-1700 on 300mg Pfizer

I went from 525 Pfizer directly into Optis Test E at the same dosage so it’s not like time was an issue.

Also injection frequency is 75mg daily if that matters to anyone.

They are a bit puzzling.

I pulled 1600-1700 on 300mg Pfizer

I went from 525 Pfizer directly into Optis Test E at the same dosage so it’s not like time was an issue.

Also injection frequency is 75mg daily if that matters to anyone.
Yeah I'm guessing the test is under dosed.I have tested pinning everyday and once a week and results were similar.I pulled over 3000 using rest 400.

This is pharmaqo or Opti’s testE? A while back in here you mentioned pharmaqo and being a poor responder is why I ask. Also because Opti’s oils just started landing around 2 weeks ago.

This is pharmaqo or Opti’s testE? A while back in here you mentioned pharmaqo and being a poor responder is why I ask. Also because Opti’s oils just started landing around 2 weeks ago.
Optis. Went from 525 Pfizer to 525 Opti so I was already peaked before switched to optis 2 weeks ago.

I’ll test again in a month. But I’m already saturated from Pfizer there shouldn’t be a difference switching manufacturers

Last edited:
What made you pull labs after only a week or so of switching? Just seems odd. Any labs on the Pfizer @ 525 to compare?
To check my estrogen. I was doing 525 Pfizer test and 260 bayer primo. I didn’t give a shit what my test levels were I am trying to get estrogen around 30-35.