MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

First of all it takes 6 weeks to saturate, you do not test after only a couple. Second of all, Primo does compete for androgen receptor. Third, How did you get 525 Pfizer script. If you are not a Troll, remove Primo and let us know your results in 6 weeks.
He said he was on the exact same dose of pfizer test. Yes he should wait a few more weeks before testing to see if the opti test is the issue. However, he is correct in his statement that in theory there shouldnt be a drop off after two weeks if both testosterones are correctly dosed. There are just too many variables here to make any correlations.

And I'm not knockimg opti. I am interested in trying it someday and he seems to run a good pbusiness.

Is there a reason you just dropped this without stating everything else that came to light afterwards? What’s up with the “subscriber” role placed on you?

Personally it looks like you are trying to sabotage here. You come in and drop poor labs and just state it’s from Opti’s oils and leave it at that. Then it gets revealed that you just received the oils 8 days earlier. Lab work takes a few days to get back so you have actually only been running Opti for a few days.

I hope no one is putting any merit in this. Bloodwork shouldn’t hold much merit anyway since most respond differently and there are too many variables, but no one should be posting labs after a week or less of running a lab’s testosterone, whether you are peeked or not.

I’m a few weeks out from pulling labs myself and will share those.

but no one should be posting labs after a week or less of running a lab’s testosterone, whether you are peeked or not.
I’ll break this down one more time for everyone in the thread

If you go to your pharmacy and they give you Pfizer one month, then the next month they give you westward/watson, your levels will stay the exact same. You do not restart from zero when you change manufacturers. There is no need for me to wait 4-6 weeks to let it saturate. I’ve done months of 75mg a day on Pfizer, and 10 days on 75mg Opti. The levels should be damn near identical.

Also I posted the dates of when the labs were pulled, and when I received them back. It was less than 24 hours with quest.

He said he was on the exact same dose of pfizer test. Yes he should wait a few more weeks before testing to see if the opti test is the issue. However, he is correct in his statement that in theory there shouldnt be a drop off after two weeks if both testosterones are correctly dosed. There are just too many variables here to make any correlations.

And I'm not knockimg opti. I am interested in trying it someday and he seems to run a good pbusiness.
The only variables were the testosterone and primo at play. Those were the only two things switched. Injection frequency and dosage remained the same.