MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

What was the biggest difference you noticed between blacks and greys, that goes for anyone?
Immediate lessened CTS, less lethargy, and just felt better. No huge difference in scale weight though. I ran out of greys once while using 6iu, switched back to old black tops and the sides were so horrible I had to drop it until my grey tops came in. Currently on 10iu of the grey tops and sides aren’t as bad as 4iu of the black tops used to be (leaner currently too so i’m sure that plays a big role)

Cool man appreciate that. I usually go for GSO but have seen MCT have a slight yellow tint too from other labs (other compounds too) so was thrown off. Was also thrown off by how easily it pushes through so matches your description

MCT with color can be from other ingredients like oxidized/degraded guaiacol or oxidized ethyl oleate (solvents). It should not affect the final product negatively.

When you mix MCT with higher % EO or miglyol 840 it can be almost like water in terms of thinness/ease of injection.

A good friend of mine was the main brewer for a very popular EU UGL and he makes a 150 mg/mL test prop that is literally like water and not the slightest hint of PIP or knotting.

@buzzingonaas The blacks did make me feel kind of weird , may have been related to the weird local reaction.

I highly recommend the grey tops. The T/A and the website is the best there is when it comes to HGH.

QSC is most cost effective but their customer service and T/A is probably the worst. TP's Meditrope is good, but @Opti has mastered the website/BTC process and it's like ordering from amazon at this point. I love the new line of orals and injectables too. One stop shop.

That's crazy for over 2x the dose. Does leanness play that big a role for you or is that the only thing that sticks you remember being different?
You’re asking if the only thing different in my scenario is being leaner? I think so. And don’t get me wrong, currently at 10iu if I string together a couple of days where I eat a cheat meal or can’t do my cardio, I’ll need to take half a HCTZ to keep the sides manageable, but at 6iu that wasn’t necessary

I'm about to give them a go. The test results for the sample I sent in was sitting in my inbox this morning. 3IU lower than the test results listed on the website.

View attachment 293697
Thank you for testing. The results show a deviation outside the pharmaceutical range of +/- 10%. Anyone that would like store credit or a refund for the difference, please contact me with your order details and we will get this resolved. I will ensure that this new batch undergoes a more thorough inspection. @sinistral, please email me at your convenience.

Opti will you be restocking the blue tops and if so when? Thanks
@cobra500, yes we will be restocking the blue tops. Due to the deviation in the testing of our previous batch we will send more vials for testing which we will probably receive results mid next month.

We have received a few emails regarding our Labor Day sale. Our sale will run from Saturday to Monday midnight, CST time.

Last edited:
Thank you for testing. The results show a deviation outside the pharmaceutical range of +/- 10%. Anyone that would like store credit or a refund for the difference, please contact me with your order details and we will get this resolved. I will ensure that this new batch undergoes a more thorough inspection. @sinistral, please email me at your convenience.

@cobra500, yes we will be restocking the blue tops. Due to the deviation in X testing we will send more vials for testing which we will probably receive results mid next month.

We have received a few emails regarding our Labor Day sale. Our sale will run from Saturday to Monday midnight, CST time.

@Opti what’s the sale my brother