Optitropin HGH EU domestic

Liska

Subscriber
Hello Meso!

We have been offering Optitropin Greytops (the 130iu 09/2020 batch) in EU since January.

Opti's original thread has the most discussion, feedback and lab test results, and everything about the legitimacy of our involvement can be confirmed with Opti as well: HGH - Domestic USA

mesopti.png

Prices:

1-3 kits = 170€ each
4-6 kits = 160€ each
7+ kits = 150€ each

Branded boxes are available for free on request. Should the destination country have strict customs, these will be shipped separately to not affect stealth negatively.

Payment: BTC and XMR are currently available.

Shipping:

14€ tracked shipping via courier (1-5 business days) to all EU countries.

20€ tracked shipping to all european countries not part of the EU customs union and thus requiring CN22/23 documents (Norway, Switzerland, UK etc). We are working on setting up an Optitropin UK domestic warehouse to eliminate all the troubles Brexit has brought along.

Orders will be shipped within 24 hours upon receiving payment.

Every parcel has stealth packaging to a degree appropiate for the destination country - we will invest whatever time and cost is necessary to potentially increase the chances of passing customs since we are aware that receiving a seizure letter can have serious consequences in certain EU countries.

To the date of this post, we've never had any package seized - we have admittedly not received an order from Norway yet, which is amongst the most challenging customs to breach.

We shouldn't have to say this but as it happens on Meso time and time again, please do not ever discuss or even hint at stealth methods.

Reshipping: We offer one free reship to all countries except for Norway and Sweden presently.

Contact: liska@countermail.com - this is our only contact address. Please use a secure e-mail provider and check the mail header consistently as there's a method of faking an e-mail address superficially.

I will give my two cents:
Liska communication it’s great and quickly.
Liska stealth is the best i have seen (and i have used other sources which are famous for the Stealth shipping).
And the T/A is the fastest i have seen EU domestic.

I have not tried the Opti HGH but there is a whole thread about it in Meso.

it will also be a very good hgh compared to the average of the Chinese around but it is always a generic Chinese and paying triple it seems absurd to me

Our goal in late 2020 was to make the highest quality (highest purity without dimer) GH product available in EU. In 2021 Janoshik's improved GH testing method reset the playing field, and while most haven't come back to play still, this recent blind test of Optitropin greytops is amongst the best ones posted so far: Opti 120's

With that said, we're not going to avoid the elephant in the room, and the Ansomone comparison is fair enough. For anyone mentioning Meso in their order mail, any number of kits will be 150€ each for the month of March, and we'll work on further promos.

Starting sometime in early April, each kit will be shipped with free bacteriostatic water on request as well.

Have Ansomone been actually tested?
Not that I've seen, I was referring to the pricing. I agree that it's ultimately difficult to determine whether a sample is genuinely pharma GH, but if something sent to you as such tested really close to your GH standard, that might speak to its legitimacy - if they just tested on par with the best generics (as steroaas' Genotropin pen did at 99.26% in March of 2020), we'd be none the wiser.

People here must be retarded if they think that Pharma HGH has some kind of magical effect, go to that bullshit to Eroids where people think that Bayer primo has some kind of magical properties.
What matters is Dimer content and purity, it doesn’t matter if it’s Pharma or Chinese, people would be surprised if someone sent Pharma HGH to Jano with his new method, looking at Pharma current purity minimum... probably some of the good generics would beat Pharma HGH.
People is still wasting money on Pharma HGH when there are some UGL generics that have top notch results, same when it comes to people still buying Bayer rimos.

Sponsors

Latest posts