Optitropin HGH EU domestic

I think @Iron_Yuppie misunderstood my first message, obviously when it comes to manufacturing procedures there is a hell of a difference BUT when it comes to the end product, if the end product has tested as good or even better than Pharma HGH that means that is as good or better.
@Nilatac taking into account that all the HGH that Jano has received has gone trough China to the buyer, and to the buyer from Jano, if the end result was good it means that it can handle all the shipping issues.
That's correct what damage the hormone is the heat and maybe some sellers will not store properly and until it will get to you hormone will not be the same. It takes some time but can happen probably months don't have a time frame for that.But if is tested as GH no difference between pharma and generic same goes with steroids. Only difference is that you pay more for a brand

You seriously think that shit made in a fruit dehydration factory by middle school dropouts in Wuhan is going to be the same or even better than the FDA approved products made in actual GMP facilities by Merck and Pfizer? Show your work, please.
This

For you or anyone that believes this I have a question:
What is the difference between let's say 98% purity GH generic and pharma?
Both tested the same,both have the same chemical structure, both are the same substances.
Is 0 difference, doesn't matter the brand matter what you have inside and if inside is the same substance what is the difference? None guys, none
Is worth to pay 3 times for pharma when you can get the same product cheaper and get the same results? No

Same goes for let's say 250mg pharma test e and 250mg ugl test e. If both are tested as the same substance and same concentration is the same.
Can the process of brewing be bad because some ugl labs don't know or care to do the job how is supposed to be yes but then we talk about something else.

Like I said in a previous post chemical formula of water is H2O anywhere in a world,in China, US, Germany or on the moon if is not H2O then we don't talk the same thing

For you or anyone that believes this I have a question:
What is the difference between let's say 98% purity GH generic and pharma?
Both tested the same,both have the same chemical structure, both are the same substances.
Is 0 difference, doesn't matter the brand matter what you have inside and if inside is the same substance what is the difference? None guys, none
Is worth to pay 3 times for pharma when you can get the same product cheaper and get the same results? No

Same goes for let's say 250mg pharma test e and 250mg ugl test e. If both are tested as the same substance and same concentration is the same.
Can the process of brewing be bad because some ugl labs don't know or care to do the job how is supposed to be yes but then we talk about something else.

Like I said in a previous post chemical formula of water is H2O anywhere in a world,in China, US, Germany or on the moon if is not H2O then we don't talk the same thing
about this you are right but all pharmaceutical gh has 99% purity and dimmer 0 i have not yet seen a chinese gh with these values when I will see it I will say I am at the same level

about this you are right but all pharmaceutical gh has 99% purity and dimmer 0 i have not yet seen a chinese gh with these values when I will see it I will say I am at the same level
I am sure that when gh leaves the factory in China it's at the same purity but loses the potency from inappropriate temperature, shipping handling and when it get to you is at let's say 95% and that's acceptable.
When you buy pharma is delivered with a freezer truck, stored at appropriate temperature and then gets to you not you get that in mail after 4-6 weeks of transportation in various temperatures.

Worth to pay extra for that difference? If you are rich then go for it but if not buying generic at 95% will definitely do the job very well without difference

ur mum

Sad troll, ain't he?

Ladies and gentlemen, that is the child that you trust your money to...

There is absolutely no trolling here

Read up and see for yourself, the lies upon lies,the deception, the fraud.and theft of members money for fake reports. Let's be honest, this was simply the first time he got caught, God only knows how many tests he's fabricated

He's does the same scam the bathtub UGLs do where they do some good work and they send out some bunk too. Jano may do a report here and there but then the odd few he will just make up and steal your money.

Proof below

I am sure that when gh leaves the factory in China it's at the same purity but loses the potency from inappropriate temperature, shipping handling and when it get to you is at let's say 95% and that's acceptable.
When you buy pharma is delivered with a freezer truck, stored at appropriate temperature and then gets to you not you get that in mail after 4-6 weeks of transportation in various temperatures.

Worth to pay extra for that difference? If you are rich then go for it but if not buying generic at 95% will definitely do the job very well without difference
I fully agree on this

Well, it's a proof if you don't get a report with my signature something is amiss, indeed.

Now stop intentionally wasting my time or I'll block you.
Don't you have to shill for somebody anyway?

Everybody read that topic and reacquaint yourself with what a lying snake this kid is.

Didn't even test the vial and comes back confidently claiming it is 5.27mg in the vial. Totally made it up

Proceeds to give lie after lie after being caught and it seems he is still trying throw doubt on the whole debacle, hoping that people don't bother to read the topic, but if you read it you will see that once he is totally pinned in a corner with nowhere else to go, he eventually confesses to making it all up

God knows how many "tests" he's fabricated because he couldn't be arsed testing, and how many back handers he's taken from sources to put a good score on a test

Jano junk reports are absolutely worthless. Be smart and just use a real company

And don't forget: ur mum.

Anyway, proved my point, enjoy your stay on the ignore list.
It's almost sad how much you try.

Good thing you've already admitted to trolling.

See.how sneaky he is, trying to cast doubt. All smoke and mirrors, a true scammer who knows how to keep his scam going

I may have said something earlier to aggravate you, yes, but that has no baring on what I'm saying now. These are all backed up facts and everyone should read that thread and realise who this scamming child is and how he operates

Jano junk reports are utterly worthless, he has no comeback either because it's all documented fact, hence why he's ran off and pretended to block me

all pharmaceutical gh has 99% purity and dimmer 0 i have not yet seen a chinese gh with these values when I will see it I will say I am at the same level
lol
please point me to all these tests of pharma products achieving these numbers. Since they all achieve them according to you, it should be easy. I'll wait.
In fact, if you can point me to a pharma product testing better than Opti's last batch, (using the same testing method), I'll be impressed. Pharma standards aren't as high as you think.

Some of you guys really can't let go of the assumption that just because it's pharma, it must be objectively better. This is chemistry. It's basically math. Modern chromatograpy doesn't lie. Accounting for purity and dimer, 191AA=191AA no matter where it came from, just the same as 1+1=2 no matter where you are.

Those of you espousing pharma gh's superiority must exclusively use pharma test and AAS, too, right? Right?

Christ.

lol
please point me to all these tests of pharma products achieving these numbers. Since they all achieve them according to you, it should be easy. I'll wait.
In fact, if you can point me to a pharma product testing better than Opti's last batch, (using the same testing method), I'll be impressed. Pharma standards aren't as high as you think.

Some of you guys really can't let go of the assumption that just because it's pharma, it must be objectively better. This is chemistry. It's basically math. Modern chromatograpy doesn't lie. Accounting for purity and dimer, 191AA=191AA no matter where it came from, just the same as 1+1=2 no matter where you are.

Those of you espousing pharma gh's superiority must exclusively use pharma test and AAS, too, right? Right?

Christ.

Attachments

• 74CC52DC-BEC7-422D-9631-03D7929290DD.jpeg
    74CC52DC-BEC7-422D-9631-03D7929290DD.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 94
lol

Christ.
Pharma standards are actually very lenient:

1616399550138.png

With purity being assayed by MUCH less sensitive purity test than mine.

Sponsors

Latest posts