Optitropin HGH EU domestic

however I don't want to leave the subject what I think is that this gh for what it costs is overprice

I did not understand why it is from 2019 it don’t count it is made by you, among other things, it is a pharmaceutical company, not a bakery maker I think the standards are always tha same
I remember being really impressed by that lab report - I've attached two jintropin labs by steroaas that they posted to their website - there is either quite a bit of variance (allowed) by GenSci or they received counterfeits and posted these results anyways.

Personally speaking, I think pre-2021 results should be discounted both due to the more precise GH testing method of Janoshiks and because a product is only as good as the latest batch, whether generic or pharma (random sample testing of every batch also rules out the possibility that the reseller has received counterfeit/underdosed products).

Attachments

• steroaasjin1.png
    steroaasjin1.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 121
  • steroaasjin2.png
    steroaasjin2.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 120
Hello . Liska I sent you an email yesterday afternoon and I still haven't gotten a response, at the moment I can't say it's good customer service

Hello . Liska I sent you an email yesterday afternoon and I still haven't gotten a response, at the moment I can't say it's good customer service
Hello, by exclusion of having responded to every other mail, did you send the same mail six times by chance? There is a person sending the same story (I won't mention details) to several EU vendors multiple times each, so I had flagged yours as problematic.

I apologize if this was an unfortunate coincidence! I could not make any sense of the message contents either unfortunately, could you rephrase them in an order format and mail once more to ensure this is a genuine request?

Hello, I did not simply send him the same forwarded mail several times because I was surprised that he is so quick to respond and he did not respond to my mail. I do not send the same mail to several sources in the eu, since I go to one of two sources that interest me.

Happy Easter promo: Starting April 1st, 20 kits total are on offer for 130€ each (two maximum per customer). Any more are 150€ each, as the previous promo is still active.

Excluded are countries not in the EU customs union and Scandinavia (DK, NO, FI, SE), sorry.

When you lounch your injectable and oral aas Line?

Suffered further delays due to chinese laws suspending production, making certain raws available again only this week (Mast E & P) so us ordering > supplier ordering from factory > raws being sent from factory to their shipper > shipping > us sending samples to Jano > Jano testing > production > us sending samples to Jano > Jano testing > finished product ready for sale is an exercise in patience.

Long story short, hopefully late April, latest early May for a complete lineup.

Suffered further delays due to chinese laws suspending production, making certain raws available again only this week (Mast E & P) so us ordering > supplier ordering from factory > raws being sent from factory to their shipper > shipping > us sending samples to Jano > Jano testing > production > us sending samples to Jano > Jano testing > finished product ready for sale is an exercise in patience.

Long story short, hopefully late April, latest early May for a complete lineup.

Might hold off and put an order in with you guys

Will you have 10mgs anavar or just the 25s?

Might hold off and put an order in with you guys

Will you have 10mgs anavar or just the 25s?
I'm hesitant to contort this thread into anything I've not officially submitted to Meso vetting but until someone gets mad, I'll answer. Since Anavar is usually dosed in 2.5-5mg increments for women and 20-25mg increments for men we've not planned for 10mg, but if there's sufficient demand we can offer these as well.

I'm hesitant to contort this thread into anything I've not officially submitted to Meso vetting but until someone gets mad, I'll answer. Since Anavar is usually dosed in 2.5-5mg increments for women and 20-25mg increments for men we've not planned for 10mg, but if there's sufficient demand we can offer these as well.
25mg anavar is not the best for women, many like to start at 5mg and then use a range from 10 to 20mg.

10mg is a very good dosage for orals, let you decide better on what spectrum you want to end up.

25mg anavar is not the best for women, many like to start at 5mg and then use a range from 10 to 20mg.

10mg is a very good dosage for orals, let you decide better on what spectrum you want to end up.
i guess you have misinterpreted his post.
i guess there will be 2 variants: lady var around 5mg which enables 2,5mg increments by splitting into 2 and 25mg which allows 12,5mg increments

i guess you have misinterpreted his post.
i guess there will be 2 variants: lady var around 5mg which enables 2,5mg increments by splitting into 2 and 25mg which allows 12,5mg increments
Then that's great, I thought exactly as you said. Looking forward to see liska lineup and the prices of it. Quality I'm pretty sure it will be outstanding as the testes will show.

There's 8 kits left for the aforementioned promo, but what I really wanted to post about is that for those especially concerned about customs, we found a significantly improved stealth method for HGH (requires ditching the white paper boxes) that comes in increments of 12 vials (i.e. 12-24*13iu = 156iu-312iu) at 15€ each (180€-360€).

4 kits remain for the promo - as the risk factor of a free reship upon seizure is included in the current price, I'm curious about about opinions on the option of a lower price per kit in exchange for forfeiting the free reship - I would not allow this for scandinavian countries or any that require a CN22 custom declaration however.

well, i guess you know where i am from, so i am absolutely for that option ;D
105-110 without reship option will bring you a good amount of orders i would bet