Optitropin HGH EU domestic

I really don't understand the crying about Liska's prices. Exeptional customer service,fast shipments and reship and a great product. I think the pricing is good value still.

I really don't understand the crying about Liska's prices. Exeptional customer service,fast shipments and reship and a great product. I think the pricing is good value still.

i did not cry, ive simply answered to the question that liska asked.
and the "no reship option" IS useful. Some people order from overseas or critical countries and they have a useful add-on with the included reship. For me and some others this option is not useful.
And since Liska is no idiot, he did include the reshipping in his price calculations.
Many sources now offer both options. Check pharmaonly thread for example.

Liska does a good job with his shop. His communication and his fast delivery are almost not matchable.

Already ordered 4 times. Communication was always amazing(pretty much <1 hour to receive an answer most of the time and it never took more than a few hours) and liska seems very nice. All of my orders have been shipped the same day if i remember correctly and i received them within a few days.

My review of the gh(tried a lot of other products and all were fine but this thread is about the gh so):
I tried one kit of the opitropin grey top hgh so far and I absolutely love it compared to the previous ones i tried from different vendors(not opti, meditrope from tp and mactropin hgh)

I started taking gh last year and i was using tp's mauvetops (batch #87) for some months and also tried one kit of mactropin's gh. They had some effects but when i switched to optitropin grey top's i noticed way better results at the some dosage. My muscles seemed to be more full compared to the other gh(i switched from mauve's to opti's from one day to another and noticed the described differences pretty much instantly) and the effects on sleep are amazing. I switched from 3,5 IU ed- split to two dosages of the Mauvetops to the same protocoll for the opti's gh. For the dosing i assumed that one mauve vial contains 14 iu's and one opti vial 12. Didn't experience any side effects(also didn't from the other gh i used so far)

The biggest difference betwen opti and the previous gh were the effects on sleep. I really didn't like the sleep effects of the mauvetops and mac's gh so i always used ipamorelin and mod instead - to be precise it didn't make me so sleepy and i sleep pretty intense for like 3 hours and then felt almost a bit awake and didn't sleep as deep, the peptides made me sleep through the night with a very good sleep quality(ipamorelin+mod is known for the sleep benefits9. But after trying opti's gh before bed i stopped with the peptides and started taking it every day for the sleep benefits. I got extremely sleepy like 30 min after the intramuscular shot and slept like a baby - and this effect continued every day for the last 7 weeks - love it! Even better than with the peptides. The last time i felt that sleepy was months ago - and now i have this feeling every day since i started it(should be about 7 weeks now)

My first order was 1 kit and now i have ordered 2 more. Also i love that you can get pretty much everything you ned from this one shop and don't need to order from x different sources

@takkix damn.. nice review, you just made a few people here want to try opti. btw you said you do 3.5 iu ed split, is that split 1.75 morning and 1.75 night?

when i will be running opti gh for the first time i plan on taking it fasted in the morning 2.5 ed. not sure if dosing at night is better since lethargy will hit you.

Last edited:
@takkix damn.. nice review, you just made a few people here want to try opti. btw you said you do 3.5 iu ed split, is that split 1.75 morning and 1.75 night?

when i will be running opti gh for the first time i plan on taking it fasted in the morning 2.5-3 iu ed
:)

Yes, i use 1,75 IU before an activity - prefered in a fasted state (to benefit from the increased lypolysis) and 1,75 IU before bed to get the sleep benefits

Fasted in the morning can be a good option i guess. It would be best to fully use the lypolysis effects if you do some kind of activity like weight lifting or cardio in the fasted state with the gh (at least this should be the case according to the knowledge i currently have). For that reason i usually use it in the late afternoon. I don't always have the time to do a activity in the morning

I got extremely sleepy like 30 min after the intramuscular shot
Thank you for the extremely detailed review! Have you compared subq to IM and noticed a difference in strength and onset of effects?

Since there's decent interest in the no reship option, I'll work out the details and post them up tomorrow (Sunday).

Thank you for the extremely detailed review! Have you compared subq to IM and noticed a difference in strength and onset of effects?

Since there's decent interest in the no reship option, I'll work out the details and post them up tomorrow (Sunday).
Intramuscular Injections are absorbed way faster, which allows me to time the effect better and i prefer IM Injections. I don't like to inject subq. I somehow get lumps when injecting subq very often - had that with so much different things - even with pharma products like inj ephedrine

I can't tell if the effect is different - but i doubt it. Maybe IGF and GH Levels are a bit different(sub is supposed to result in higher igf-1 and im more gh serum levels is what i read a lot). At least this is something that i read in the past. But i don't know if this was backed by good evidence - i only read it a lot

For orders without free reshipping on seizure, the price per kit for any amount will be 130€. These will be stealthed as appropiately as always because any such order getting seized would be much worse than one we could reship.

The price may not sound amazing due to the limited 130€ per kit promo ongoing (which was aleady a calculated risk based of no seizures) so I hope it will be compared instead with the regular prices given in the OP.

Excluded are scandinavian countries and the UK as well as any other that require a CN22 customs declaration - we have made some progress in making Opti greytops available UK domestically though.

For orders without free reshipping on seizure, the price per kit for any amount will be 130€. These will be stealthed as appropiately as always because any such order getting seized would be much worse than one we could reship.

The price may not sound amazing due to the limited 130€ per kit promo ongoing (which was aleady a calculated risk based of no seizures) so I hope it will be compared instead with the regular prices given in the OP.

Excluded are scandinavian countries and the UK as well as any other that require a CN22 customs declaration - we have made some progress in making Opti greytops available UK domestically though.
So even after this promo, one will be still anle to order with more than 2 kits at those prices?

Pack landed, thanks @Liska gonna try these badboys at 4 iu a day, will order again after they are finished
Thanks for the touchdown picture! By the way, holding the kit sideways you can open up the bottom of the white box, insert that into the branded boxes and push the vials and divider altogether down for an easy box swap.

Thanks for the touchdown picture! By the way, holding the kit sideways you can open up the bottom of the white box, insert that into the branded boxes and push the vials and divider altogether down for an easy box swap.
Too late, i just added them manually and was a pain in the ass, ahahahahah, but thats a good idea for next time

RX ONLY... in which universe you find that shit in a real pharmacy? Which fuckin RX do you could need for that fuckin shit? Porcoddio

Like fake Bayer Trenbolone...

RX Only... Bro only... 100% G2G...

RX Only... where? Porca madonna puttana

whatta fuckin insult to intelligence... pretending to selling real pharma products...

I wouldn’t ever buy such a joke products for fuckin retards... RX only... it makes me fuckin mad... I never understood a fuck in this life...

You should abuse retards fuckin 24h/day 365d/year

RX Only... I’m speechless now

I have seen you are getting BAC water soon as stated on your website, so until them are you shipping some BAC water with the kits or recommending something to purchase it with?

By the way, Test C will be on the new incoming products list at some point, or just Test E as incoming listed?

Could you let us know approximately retail prices to roughly have an idea about what to expect and start deciding if waiting or purchase outside?

Not every single one is fake but it is an undeniable fact he has totally faked and make up test results.

So in a way it's even worse, he has the capability to do the test but just can't be arsed and thinks it's fine to just make it up and steal the money

So you send to Jano and he may or may not test your product, he may do a quick test to see what the product is and then a quick forum scan to see what people are saying what the mg amount is meant to be and then sticking a number close to that on it
Hey man, I agree it was a stupid thing of him to do, but I think he’s realized that integrity means a lot to us, especially in this business, he’s apologized publicly and admitted what he did, attacking him at this point with no new valid evidentiary claims seems a little bit redundant, or like you just have nothing else going on in your life and can’t forget the past, I mean this incident with Mands happened years ago now..

I have seen you are getting BAC water soon as stated on your website, so until them are you shipping some BAC water with the kits or recommending something to purchase it with?

By the way, Test C will be on the new incoming products list at some point, or just Test E as incoming listed?

Could you let us know approximately retail prices to roughly have an idea about what to expect and start deciding if waiting or purchase outside?
Delivery of vials for filling bac water is taking way longer than expected, still planning to have it available by late April. We do carry Hilma Biocare's bac water for now. I'm not sure if Hospira bacteriostatic water can be purchased domestically/legally in any EU country, that was an easy import pre-brexit. Making your own bac water is certainly the optimal solution, and there are good guides in the homebrew section & many other places.

Forgot about Test C, just added it - best to PM/mail me about products other than Optitropin as those haven't been vetted officially and shouldn't be 'advertised' in this thread, and definitely not by me.

Sponsors

Latest posts