Optitropin HGH EU domestic

t4 is standard combined with hgh due to higher conversion to t3.
and t3 has some benefits during a bulk as well, e.g. higher protein synthesis..

"Before wrapping this up and heading to my concluding remarks, I want to briefly go over some other hormones that need to be addressed. First, I want to touch on the thyroidal axis because this is a topic I see coming up quite often as to whether it should be run alongside GH during periods of growth.

Skeletal muscle is a principal target of thyroid hormone signaling, with both thyroid hormone transporters and converting enzymes expressed locally [394]. It is pretty well-known that GH enhances the peripheral deiodination of T4 to T3, thus lowering T4 and reverse T3, while simultaneously increasing T3 [395-398]. What a lot of people fail to realize however is that this is a transitory effect, and longer-term studies seem to indicate that the GH-mediated effects on peripheral conversion stabilize with time [399-402].

Instead, I’d rather focus on a few thyroid-related items I don’t see discussed quite as often. Thyroid, by nature, is a catabolic compound as it stimulates whole-body protein breakdown to a greater degree than it does protein synthesis [403]. Locally, in skeletal muscle it stimulates an increase in activity within the ubiquitin/proteasome pathway, which is largely involved in proteolysis [404-406]. The result of this is an accelerated rate of protein turnover and an overall net loss in aminos located within valuable skeletal muscle stores."

One of the best if not best write up on the internet about HGH for muscle building. I highly recommend also the sister write-up:

well i guess as with all things it is pretty much individual.
I know many people who felt lethargic all day long while using hgh until they have added a small amount of t4.
and if it is a temporary effect then one could always lower/remove the t4 if one feels flat or has other sides of hyperthhyroidsm

I can breathe now. Haha sorry liska
Are you kidding me blonde girl? Since I m absolutely average and just tryna getting jacked and I think you re making fun out of a humble guy that has been unlucky and had his penis cut, and had to start bodybuilding to compensate.. (before the amputation it was 35cm, now it became 19.5cm... life goes on)

Anyway ordered a couple of kit from Opti and it seems good... no water retention like I experienced with another genetic that isn’t on boards.. tingling hands at morning the only side...

I’m at 3600kcals on “lean Bulk” with test bold NPP , 2+2 iu opti, 50mcg T4, right now can’t spend 250$ On testing , will do in the next future.. right now I think it’s a decent product...

View attachment 145732View attachment 145733

cant make a comparison with straight legit pharma because never ran it..
Come defend me from bullies big mafia bro

Are you kidding me blonde girl? Since I m absolutely average and just tryna getting jacked and I think you re making fun out of a humble guy that has been unlucky and had his penis cut, and had to start bodybuilding to compensate.. (before the amputation it was 35cm, now it became 19.5cm... life goes on)
No making fun of at all! You look great! Sorry about the penis issue...

Haha that 19.5 cm is still gigantic!

@Kim by the way just in case it wasn’t clear the duck stuff was a joke... I didn’t have a 35cm dick that had been cut off to 19.5cm... it’s still 35cm .. :p
I would never trade any dick even my small one for a 35cm cock.
It's fun only on paper, then it's not fun anymore when you get dizzy everytime you have an erection and no woman wanna fuck you because it's like giving birth everydamn stroke.

Plus: no Deep throat? Horror.

I would never trade any dick even my small one for a 35cm cock.
It's fun only on paper, then it's not fun anymore when you get dizzy everytime you have an erection and no woman wanna fuck you because it's like giving birth everydamn stroke.

Plus: no Deep throat? Horror.
Yeah deep throat with 35cm dick is fine... just the glans hurts sometimes because of the HCl interaction in the stomach...