Optitropin HGH EU domestic

I never really stopped the first promo of 150€ per kit for Meso members, so that's still going. Currently waiting on a restock, so no room to do much else before then.
without reship do you do the same price

I will give my two cents:
Liska communication it’s great and quickly.
Liska stealth is the best i have seen (and i have used other sources which are famous for the Stealth shipping).
And the T/A is the fastest i have seen EU domestic.

I have not tried the Opti HGH but there is a whole thread about it in Meso.
I will say this about Opti GH- It leaves no desire to try anything else. Period.

Not that I've seen, I was referring to the pricing. I agree that it's ultimately difficult to determine whether a sample is genuinely pharma GH, but if something sent to you as such tested really close to your GH standard, that might speak to its legitimacy - if they just tested on par with the best generics (as steroaas' Genotropin pen did at 99.26% in March of 2020), we'd be none the wiser.
My .02$- somewhat recently before I discovered opti I had in my mind I wanted to try a well known chinese "pharma" hgh. I honesly do not remember the name. There was a source on PM peddling kits for a cheap price. I want to say angtropin or anktropin or something. Very popular.

Anyway I was concerned about chances I might get bogus product so I went online and found out there are many, many chinese companies that produce this hgh. All come with boxes that look the same and have working verification codes. I tried and tried and could not nail down WHICH ONE was the original manufacturer. There isnt one, there are many!

On top of this i contacted one manufacturer and inquired if I could buy directly and was assured I could do so. When i asked what guarantees i get that they wont just keep my money i was told nothing is guaranteed in this world, but they have been in business over 20 years etc etc. I realized I was a guppy swimming with sharks.

I decided to trust Opti and I don't regret it!

Shipping time has unforeseeably increased from two to five weeks (by now), and they're listed under "Back in stock November". Please don't put the burden of informing you on others.
5 weeks is just as good as not selling bro, we need more resellers or opti needs to ship to eu..

5 weeks is just as good as not selling bro, we need more resellers or opti needs to ship to eu..
I'll forward your message to the entire chinese transportation industry that they should just not bother with international flights at all anymore if they cannot meet the usual 2-3 weeks time of transport due to being hampered by restrictions placed upon the number of flights available per week at this time.

It's not been out of stock for five weeks but for the duration of unforeseeable delay the above has caused.

Please work on your reading comprehension before you continue posting, it's a giant headache to clean up the misinformation certain posters leak out of their diapers.

I'll forward your message to the entire chinese transportation industry that they should just not bother with international flights at all anymore if they cannot meet the usual 2-3 weeks time of transport due to being hampered by restrictions placed upon the number of flights available per week at this time.

It's not been out of stock for five weeks but for the duration of unforeseeable delay the above has caused.

Please work on your reading comprehension before you continue posting, it's a giant headache to clean up the misinformation certain posters leak out of their diapers.
There need to be more resellers period, 4 kits minimum thats 600 euro minimum order for gh, thats ur policy not optis, more resellers equals more stock thus less strain and headache, i knew exactly what u meant, im not dumb, sources these days are getting some shitty atitude towards clients unbelievable

There need to be more resellers period, 4 kits minimum thats 600 euro minimum order for gh, thats ur policy not optis, more resellers equals more stock thus less strain and headache, i knew exactly what u meant, im not dumb, sources these days are getting some shitty atitude towards clients unbelievable
There never was nor will be a 4 kit/600€ minimum for Optitropin. You're definitely not dumb my dear Karen, it's everyone else and you should loudly demand justice, you should NOT be treated like this!

There never was nor will be a 4 kit/600€ minimum for Optitropin. You're definitely not dumb my dear Karen, it's everyone else and you should loudly demand justice, you should NOT be treated like this!
It clearly says on ur fucking website for gh u need 4 kits minimum the 250 minimum doesnt apply to gh, jesus dude
U need to eat less catshit and try to focus on giving more clear information instead of having this shitty attitude, cheers.

Last edited: