Optitropin HGH EU domestic

Hey man, I agree it was a stupid thing of him to do, but I think he’s realized that integrity means a lot to us, especially in this business, he’s apologized publicly and admitted what he did, attacking him at this point with no new valid evidentiary claims seems a little bit redundant, or like you just have nothing else going on in your life and can’t forget the past, I mean this incident with Mands happened years ago now..

Dude, my comment was simply a moment in time. In that moment I was involved in a little battle with Jano, so I posted that because I knew it would annoy him. Plus everything I said was factual, it all happened the evidence is there so it's fine to say. Same as if you were a pedo, there's no statute of limitations for me shouting he's a nonce anytime I see you. So if I feel the need to bring it up occasionally, I shall

Dude, my comment was simply a moment in time. In that moment I was involved in a little battle with Jano, so I posted that because I knew it would annoy him. Plus everything I said was factual, it all happened the evidence is there so it's fine to say. Same as if you were a pedo, there's no statute of limitations for me shouting he's a nonce anytime I see you. So if I feel the need to bring it up occasionally, I shall
fair enough.

The 130€ promo kits have all sold but the 150€ per kit promo for those mentioning Meso in their order mail will stay active for as long as demand doesn't overwhelm (re)supply. Do specify whether you want branded Opti boxes alongside or instead of the white ones when ordering please.

Errors?

He lied, pretended he tested a sample from mands, plucked a number out of thin air, wrote up his fake report and presented it to everyone

Got caught, went on to deny it, flat out lie and lie some more to try and get out of it before finally realizing he was caught beyond all doubt and he comes out and confesses, grovels, offers free tests etc

Dude has been caught making up his test numbers, anything on a jano junk report is meaningless
So then send a sample to several labs and if his is off then expose the error.

So then send a sample to several labs and if his is off then expose the error.
He’s been blind cross tested and at random by countless members, always spot on.. Jano made a mistake, he fucked up, he lied, he admitted it, offered mands an apology and a good credit, you choose to either accept that and get over it, or live in the past and be bitter about it or somthing, idk exactly, that’s not my mindset.

He’s been blind cross tested and at random by countless members, always spot on.. Jano made a mistake, he fucked up, he lied, he admitted it, offered mands an apology and a good credit, you choose to either accept that and get over it, or live in the past and be bitter about it or somthing, idk exactly, that’s not my mindset.

That's not how it went down atall. He lied, got exposed, then continued to lie, denied everything, called everyone else liars, made ten different excuses, then once he was finally backed into a corner with no where to go, he then admits he lied. That's a lot different than what you're trying to say, as if he got caught and then immediately went yep sorry guys I fucked up. The complete opposite happened and he tried everything he could to weasel out of it. That clearly shows the guys character as a slippery little weasel who can't be trusted.

Can he do tests, yes he can
Has he falsified tests, yes he has

They're the facts

Im never going to use him so I really don't care, I'm only replying because you keep going on about it

Why bother, you have people here like cashton, akin to a battered house wife who still loves her husband, even if Jano was exposed (again) they would still make excuses for him
Can I respectfully ask that you continue this in Janoshik's thread or Citropin's, where this is currently on topic? As these events happened many many many years ago, they've been discussed in this ever repeating pattern over and over and over and no matter your opinion, it's as appealing as swallowing your own vomit a hundred times over.

Whats the second time he did shit after the one with Mands?

I didn't say there was one?

But

On that point, who knows how many there has been.

The Mands case was just the time he got unlucky and was caught. I find it highly highly unlikely to think that the only time he's ever faked a test he got caught.

The reason he got caught was pure luck and chance which he didn't account for.

Go and read the topic, he's in there giving it specific test numbers like "oh I tested it and it came back at 96.24%". A totally made up figure, the topic is a great read and really exposes Janos character, just how he continues to lie and lie after being caught, just not a trustworthy person atall

Can I respectfully ask that you continue this in Janoshik's thread or Citropin's, where this is currently on topic? As these events happened many many many years ago, they've been discussed in this ever repeating pattern over and over and over and no matter your opinion, it's as appealing as swallowing your own vomit a hundred times over.

Yeah no problem, I'm only replying because people quote me. I will stop though

Nobody else quote me on the matter, thanks

That's not how it went down atall. He lied, got exposed, then continued to lie, denied everything, called everyone else liars, made ten different excuses, then once he was finally backed into a corner with no where to go, he then admits he lied. That's a lot different than what you're trying to say, as if he got caught and then immediately went yep sorry guys I fucked up. The complete opposite happened and he tried everything he could to weasel out of it. That clearly shows the guys character as a slippery little weasel who can't be trusted.

Can he do tests, yes he can
Has he falsified tests, yes he has

They're the facts

Im never going to use him so I really don't care, I'm only replying because you keep going on about it
I fast forwarded it a little, ultimately he did admit he lied, and I only replied because the dude above asked, obviously you still feel some ways about it or else you wouldn’t have these long winded paragraph. Here are the facts of the matter he’s been blind cross tested multiple times, he can do tests, yeah he fucked up and make a big mistake and lied about it, whatever, shit happens, like I said you can either choose to get over it, or live in the past, and you reserve every right not to use him or trust him, that’s your right to do so.

Anyway ordered a couple of kit from Opti and it seems good... no water retention like I experienced with another genetic that isn’t on boards.. tingling hands at morning the only side...

I’m at 3600kcals on “lean Bulk” with test bold NPP , 2+2 iu opti, 50mcg T4, right now can’t spend 250$ On testing , will do in the next future.. right now I think it’s a decent product...

9ABAA0B1-7478-4546-8541-00752774A3E4.jpeg7827264D-29CD-40EC-A266-8BFBB774EF1C.jpeg

cant make a comparison with straight legit pharma because never ran it..

Anyway ordered a couple of kit from Opti and it seems good... no water retention like I experienced with another genetic that isn’t on boards.. tingling hands at morning the only side...

I’m at 3600kcals on “lean Bulk” with test bold NPP , 2+2 iu opti, 50mcg T4, right now can’t spend 250$ On testing , will do in the next future.. right now I think it’s a decent product...

cant make a comparison with straight legit pharma because never ran it..

Why are you using catabolic compound (T4) when you are trying to clean bulk?

t4 is standard combined with hgh due to higher conversion to t3.
and t3 has some benefits during a bulk as well, e.g. higher protein synthesis..

Why are you using catabolic compound (T4) when you are trying to clean bulk?
The catabolic properties of a substance rely on its quantity and conditions where it could operate... its kinda like saying Why don’t you crash estrogens if estrogens cause water retention? The use of T4 depends on the turnover of it into t3.. and even t3 could be used on a bulk with ton of calories... to being able to use them... but that’s not something I have experience in..

Sponsors

Latest posts