Optitropin HGH EU domestic

People here must be retarded if they think that Pharma HGH has some kind of magical effect, go to that bullshit to Eroids where people think that Bayer primo has some kind of magical properties.
What matters is Dimer content and purity, it doesn’t matter if it’s Pharma or Chinese, people would be surprised if someone sent Pharma HGH to Jano with his new method, looking at Pharma current purity minimum... probably some of the good generics would beat Pharma HGH.
People is still wasting money on Pharma HGH when there are some UGL generics that have top notch results, same when it comes to people still buying Bayer rimos.
That's interesting. I kinda thought that could be the case. Any studies on this?

Have Ansomone been actually tested?

Has anything actually been tested by you or have you decided to do another "mands report" and just make up the test numbers while pocketing the cash? That's the real question, how does anyone know if you have actually done a test or just decided to make it up......again

Last edited:
People here must be retarded if they think that Pharma HGH has some kind of magical effect, go to that bullshit to Eroids where people think that Bayer primo has some kind of magical properties.
What matters is Dimer content and purity, it doesn’t matter if it’s Pharma or Chinese, people would be surprised if someone sent Pharma HGH to Jano with his new method, looking at Pharma current purity minimum... probably some of the good generics would beat Pharma HGH.
People is still wasting money on Pharma HGH when there are some UGL generics that have top notch results, same when it comes to people still buying Bayer rimos.

If you apply logic how can you come to the conclusion that some chinese generics would test better than pharma hgh?

Our goal in late 2020 was to make the highest quality (highest purity without dimer) GH product available in EU. In 2021 Janoshik's improved GH testing method reset the playing field, and while most haven't come back to play still, this recent blind test of Optitropin greytops is amongst the best ones posted so far: Opti 120's

With that said, we're not going to avoid the elephant in the room, and the Ansomone comparison is fair enough. For anyone mentioning Meso in their order mail, any number of kits will be 150€ each for the month of March, and we'll work on further promos.

Starting sometime in early April, each kit will be shipped with free bacteriostatic water on request as well.

Where are you shipping from?

"
Has anything actually been tested by you or have you decided to do another "mands report" and just make up the test numbers while pocketing the cash?
The risk of adverse events and inappropriate care due to laboratory errors ranges from 2.7% to 12%, while in a larger percentage of cases (24.4%–30%), a laboratory error translates into a patient care problem, namely unnecessary laboratory test repetition and further inappropriate investigations."

There are always going to be errors or such, but Jano tests probably close to 100 a week.

"

The risk of adverse events and inappropriate care due to laboratory errors ranges from 2.7% to 12%, while in a larger percentage of cases (24.4%–30%), a laboratory error translates into a patient care problem, namely unnecessary laboratory test repetition and further inappropriate investigations."

There are always going to be errors or such, but Jano tests probably close to 100 a week.
Errors?

He lied, pretended he tested a sample from mands, plucked a number out of thin air, wrote up his fake report and presented it to everyone

Got caught, went on to deny it, flat out lie and lie some more to try and get out of it before finally realizing he was caught beyond all doubt and he comes out and confesses, grovels, offers free tests etc

Dude has been caught making up his test numbers, anything on a jano junk report is meaningless

And how does Mr. Janoshyk perform the tests? It's guess to guess when someone sends you boldedone in a vial with nothing, no writing and no label on it. I don't think janlshyk is a fortune teller but he would be guessing the lottery numbers. I already recognized that I screwed up in the past and he has been doing things well for a long time. Why not give it a vote of confidence? If he shits it again, I'll be the first to attack him, but for now he has my vote of confidence, everyone is wrong sometime

And how does Mr. Janoshyk perform the tests? It's guess to guess when someone sends you boldedone in a vial with nothing, no writing and no label on it. I don't think janlshyk is a fortune teller but he would be guessing the lottery numbers. I already recognized that I screwed up in the past and he has been doing things well for a long time. Why not give it a vote of confidence? If he shits it again, I'll be the first to attack him, but for now he has my vote of confidence, everyone is wrong sometime

Not every single one is fake but it is an undeniable fact he has totally faked and make up test results.

So in a way it's even worse, he has the capability to do the test but just can't be arsed and thinks it's fine to just make it up and steal the money

So you send to Jano and he may or may not test your product, he may do a quick test to see what the product is and then a quick forum scan to see what people are saying what the mg amount is meant to be and then sticking a number close to that on it

Liska for now seems trust full shortest TA never seen in eu the products i got are legit i never used hgh but if i wan't use gh i want buy it from liska

You seriously think that shit made in a fruit dehydration factory by middle school dropouts in Wuhan is going to be the same or even better than the FDA approved products made in actual GMP facilities by Merck and Pfizer? Show your work, please.

You seriously think that shit made in a fruit dehydration factory by middle school dropouts in Wuhan is going to be the same or even better than the FDA approved products made in actual GMP facilities by Merck and Pfizer? Show your work, please.
If we are talking about a generic that tested with higher purity and 0 dimer content? Yep.
I don’t remember the exact number, maybe @janoshik can chime in, but Pharma companies are compelled to have a minimum purity standard, than standard is lower than the purity of some UGL that Jano has tested.
When it comes to the product... there is no magic, same as primo, 100mg of primo are 100mg of primo it doesn’t matter if it’s made on an UGL lab or Bayer, the effects are the same.
The pharmacodynamics is exactly the same. There is no difference in relation to the pharmacokinetics and the way of administration of the PED.
My work? PhD in biochemistry with a specialization in Galenic pharmacy.
The only case were it could be a difference is when it comes to orals, the way the pill is pressed and some of the fillers and special capsules, than can differentiate a Pharma lab VS an UGL one.
When it comes to HGH? Some UGL HGH tested by Jano than the minimum standards that a Pharma HGH has to have.

If the China GH is high purity and is GH from chemical point of view yes no doubt about that. GH is GH no matter who made.

What your question should be is how much the transportation and handling will damage the hormone until I put it in my body.
Chemical formula of GH is the same even from Pfizer or China if GH from China is not produced as high purity GH then we are not talking about GH and the question is not valid anymore
The chemical formula of water is H2O no matter if we talk about Chinese cheap water or expensive water from Switzerland

If the China GH is high purity and is GH from chemical point of view yes no doubt about that. GH is GH no matter who made.

What your question should be is how much the transportation and handling will damage the hormone until I put it in my body.
Chemical formula of GH is the same even from Pfizer or China if GH from China is not produced as high purity GH then we are not talking about GH and the question is not valid anymore
The chemical formula of water is H2O no matter if we talk about Chinese cheap water or expensive water from Switzerland
I think @Iron_Yuppie misunderstood my first message, obviously when it comes to manufacturing procedures there is a hell of a difference BUT when it comes to the end product, if the end product has tested as good or even better than Pharma HGH that means that is as good or better.
@Nilatac taking into account that all the HGH that Jano has received has gone trough China to the buyer, and to the buyer from Jano, if the end result was good it means that it can handle all the shipping issues.

Sponsors

Latest posts