MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

I got the same from liska hgh, idk how could be..
getting namedropped in other threads is uncomfy, the answer is quality issues with generics, pulled it all long ago, anyone that reached out received replacement long ago. if you want to discuss this, I request it not be here.

I got the same from liska hgh, idk how could be..
i have a strong suspicion that i fucked it up as they started to swell on the 4th day of doing injecttions twice a day. i shot all of them within a 2-3 cm radius in both sides, only on my belly, i think it was too much. had no problems on the first week.
i switched to IM in tn the delts, so far so good, just those damn lumps annoy the fuck out of me rn. im taking paracetamol since yesterday, will report back how it goes

i have a strong suspicion that i fucked it up as they started to swell on the 4th day of doing injecttions twice a day. i shot all of them within a 2-3 cm radius in both sides, only on my belly, i think it was too much. had no problems on the first week.
i switched to IM in tn the delts, so far so good, just those damn lumps annoy the fuck out of me rn. im taking paracetamol since yesterday, will report back how it goes
I seen on meso homepage could be a cause of economic version of hgh (192aa)

I seen on meso homepage could be a cause of economic version of hgh (192aa)
could be but i always like to rule out user error (as that's the factor i have most effect on) which i couldn't in this case.
it got a bit better since yesterday (2.nd pic)
400mg ibuprophen every 4 hrs + naproxen cream

Attachments

• MicrosoftTeams-image (13).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (13).jpg
    712.7 KB · Views: 68
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (12).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (12).jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 73
getting namedropped in other threads is uncomfy, the answer is quality issues with generics, pulled it all long ago, anyone that reached out received replacement long ago. if you want to discuss this, I request it not be here.
That's not true, i write to you on gmail around february and you just told me try with more water, i didnt received any pack

Or maybe i dont wanna to be in touch anymore after the last rip-off of more than 300 euros
This is a different issue based on the date and there was a very public discussion about switching the source of bac water resolving this problem for many customers of various HGH sources all over Meso. Post whatever you like about me but do it in the appropiate thread, Meso is a disorganized mess that's barely useable as a source of information as it is.

This is a different issue based on the date and there was a very public discussion about switching the source of bac water resolving this problem for many customers of various HGH sources all over Meso. Post whatever you like about me but do it in the appropiate thread, Meso is a disorganized mess that's barely useable as a source of information as it is.
I switch from your previous bac water and now still using your hgh but change bw to deus (what you sell now) and the problem is still same, i just waiting of finish your stuff and i'm changing venditor, the last order of testosterone made me very dissatisfied, and the reason is i'm writing here is bc he dont reply my mail anymore hahaha

I switch from your previous bac water and now still using your hgh but change bw to deus (what you sell now) and the problem is still same, i just waiting of finish your stuff and i'm changing venditor, the last order of testosterone made me very dissatisfied, and the reason is i'm writing here is bc he dont reply my mail anymore hahaha
Now it doesn't even seem like you're talking about me but good luck to whoever ends up with you.

Now it doesn't even seem like you're talking about me but good luck to whoever ends up with

Now it doesn't even seem like you're talking about me but good luck to whoever ends up with you.
you lie all the time you dont have some selfshame? I have the fucking message , you didnt reply me anymore after i wasted 340€ in you awful test, you dont change my hgh when i told you i get red and painful dots you are a fucking scammer who sell rubbishy stuff. I can share all my message as proof to show to everybody what a liar scammer you are, shut up. You made me loser thousands euro

you lie all the time you dont have some selfshame? I have the fucking message , you didnt reply me anymore after i wasted 340€ in you awful test, you dont change my hgh when i told you i get red and painful dots you are a fucking scammer who sell rubbishy stuff. I can share all my message as proof to show to everybody what a liar scammer you are, shut up. You made me loser thousands euro
That does sound like an accurate portrayal of a reality that took place once upon a time on a round earth.

any chance you can give some keywords to that discussion i can search with?
or just give a brief extract?

so ur still using it since february and every shot gave you a red swollen lump? o.O
or did you found some solution for the situation?

anyone experienced red lumps after hgh shot?
any remedy? is bad technique causing it? (not all sites got inflammed- ones that are like within an inch to my belly button got the worse)
Hello sir,

A very small % of people do have this problem. We think some people get this reaction from one of the fillers used in the HGH.

You can try to change the water to Sterile water or NaCl water from the pharmacy, or / and start to inject IM instead of subQ.
Please write us an email if the problem is still there after trying the above.

Thank you in advance.

Back