MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

what is the difference between black tops and gray tops (Optitropin) both are 120 IU but the gray ones cost 130 euros and black ones 110euros
Wich one is better?

what is the difference between black tops and gray tops (Optitropin) both are 120 IU but the gray ones cost 130 euros and black ones 110euros
Wich one is better?
Blacks are manufactured in another factory i believe, but we DO NOT stock them in EU. We only carry the original GREYTOPS Optitropin HGH.

Please check new labtests of Unique Pharma below:

Tripple Tren Blend Unique 200MG > 208MG
E4CADE64-4E2A-478B-859E-03362A7C1AF0.png

Test-E Unique 250mg > 244MG
BB6A390C-C6A0-4DAF-91E5-EA6090BB54F4.png

Tren-E Unique 200MG > 194MG
AE4DA04C-0F89-4934-B193-E08C7C1F139D.png

Anavar Unique 10MG > 10.50MG
8172563D-F140-49C1-9F67-89B614CB1985.png

TB500 Unique 5MG > 5.1MG 99.8% Purity
205215F9-3C69-465B-A33B-0AFA8D586B11.png

Mast-E Unique 200MG > 198MG
C36DF29F-702C-45C1-ADC3-A609A41B2BF5.png

Wich one is better?
greys are better. I've tried both. I stick with the greys now.

Any December promo?

Hello sir,
We had a discount running full month of November which had started somewhere end of October.
This sale is over now. However, we have decided to keep the discount below as permanent:

When ordering 5 or more Optitropin HGH kits combined with other products, you will receive a reduced price for Prime Pharma and Unique Pharma products too.

• Order 5 kits and get the 25+ items prices for Prime and Unique Pharma products.
  • Order 10 kits and get the 50+ items prices for Prime and Unique Pharma products.
  • Order 20 kits and get the 100+ items prices for Prime and Unique Pharma products.
  • Order 50 kits and get the 250+ items prices for Prime and Unique Pharma products.

Hello sir,
We had a discount running full month of November which had started somewhere end of October.
This sale is over now. However, we have decided to keep the discount below as permanent:

When ordering 5 or more Optitropin HGH kits combined with other products, you will receive a reduced price for Prime Pharma and Unique Pharma products too.

• Order 5 kits and get the 25+ items prices for Prime and Unique Pharma products.
  • Order 10 kits and get the 50+ items prices for Prime and Unique Pharma products.
  • Order 20 kits and get the 100+ items prices for Prime and Unique Pharma products.
  • Order 50 kits and get the 250+ items prices for Prime and Unique Pharma products.
Just to be sure:
When i order 20 Optitropin kits and only 1 vial of Testo E and 1 vial of Primobolan, my price for the Test E is 18€ and for Primobolan 24€?

@Optitropin.EU I'm searching jintropin from gensci all around but i can't find a reputable source selling it, they say is the best chinese pharma grade hgh, can you find it?

Hello sir,
We don’t have Jintropin in stock and also not planning to. We have original Ansomone HGH, which is Chinese pharma too. But it will be discontinued after this stock is finished, demand is not so high for it, so probaply Jins won’t be worth it either.

Hello sir,
We don’t have Jintropin in stock and also not planning to. We have original Ansomone HGH, which is Chinese pharma too. But it will be discontinued after this stock is finished, demand is not so high for it, so probaply Jins won’t be worth it either.
Is the price list rhe same as last one?

Hello sir,
So after this batch you will not sell any pharma hgh anymore? Ansomone has particular reputation for the difference from 4iu and 10iu and the guy called nancy who selled direct from ankebio the kit from the past. Maybe that why. I never see a bad word with jintropin. I think is the best hgh in the market

Hello sir,
Damn will you not bring it back to US either?