MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

This test C batch is badly filled though.
Barely has 9ml in the vial. Stuff is good, but BARELY 9ml in a 10ml vial is not great.

I pin 3ML test C per pin, and on the 3rd pin I already need to open a new vial to get it properly filled up.

I'll stick with unique in the future.

Hello sir,
First of all, thank you for mentioning this. We have never had a complaint about this before so we directly checked 3 random vials Test C Prime. Our results of all 3 vials are 9.7 - 9.8ml per vial. We have communicated these results now to Prime Pharma.

This test C batch is badly filled though.
Barely has 9ml in the vial. Stuff is good, but BARELY 9ml in a 10ml vial is not great.

I pin 3ML test C per pin, and on the 3rd pin I already need to open a new vial to get it properly filled up.

I'll stick with unique in the future.
0,1 always left in my syringe/needle by pulling up(if you use fresh one).
also u sure u not overdrain your syringe to 3,3?(i do it on heavy cycles xD).. never checked if its really 10ml.

Hello sir,
First of all, thank you for mentioning this. We have never had a complaint about this before so we directly checked 3 random vials Test C Prime. Our results of all 3 vials are 9.7 - 9.8ml per vial. We have communicated these results now to Prime Pharma.
Vials should be overfilled not underfilled