MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

More higher dosed products are not comming. Atleast not anytime soon.

Tirzepatide 10MG NOVO (Unique) will be added soon, also Primo150 Prime, Ment100 Prime, DHB100 Prime.

Opti's continuous internal testing of products is the main reason why I recently made him my preferred source for oils. Two orders in the books so far.

Excellent service, fast shipping, and the products do what they are supposed to.

Anyone used the Unique test suspension? I’m having an issue where it won’t inject; the plunger doesn’t plunge. I have to press very, very hard and I’m not doing that with the needle inserted into one of my muscles. I’m wondering if this is a one off issue with a vial, or if the entire batch is like this.

Anyone used the Unique test suspension? I’m having an issue where it won’t inject; the plunger doesn’t plunge. I have to press very, very hard and I’m not doing that with the needle inserted into one of my muscles. I’m wondering if this is a one off issue with a vial, or if the entire batch is like this.
How big is the needle? I think you should inject with something like 21g

Hello sir,
We have had only 1 batch of Test Suspension Unique. Some others had similar issues with it. You can try heating + shaking it hard + using a larger needle to inject. If you still have the same issue then please contact us and we will refund you.
Unique has very micronized test base powder now. But when this batch is finished we decide to discontinue with it. Demand is too low for it.

Best regards,

Hello sir,
We have had only 1 batch of Test Suspension Unique. Some others had similar issues with it. You can try heating + shaking it hard + using a larger needle to inject. If you still have the same issue then please contact us and we will refund you.
Unique has very micronized test base powder now. But when this batch is finished we decide to discontinue with it. Demand is too low for it.

Best regards,
I’ll try to heat and shake, thank you!