Steroid Profile Oral Turinabol

You'll like the TBOL....a lot. Very effective with low water detention. I always thought of it as a super ANAVAR.
This would be amazing. I am hoping to have a good run of it. Like I said I really enjoyed Anavar. I am hoping Tbol will be enjoyable. But SUPER Anavar?! that would be mind blowing, Fingers are crossed.

It's just so hard to find much information or much talk about Tbol, There are mountains of information on Dbol Adrol, Sdrol, Anavar. Never much talk on Tbol. Thanks for the opinion on Tbol!

I do a lot of cardio, I usually run for an hour everyday which is usually about a 10k +/-.

I have read about debilitating calf and shin pumps from it, so I am thinking / hoping if I dose it after my morning cardio, it will still be in my system for the afternoon gym workout. but worn off enough for the next morning when I go run again.

We will see, maybe I will have to find another cardio exercise or just lay off of it altogether until I finish this cycle.

I heard Taurine can help.

I also got some pretty wicked shin pumps from Anavar. But not consistently. I just found out Taurine can help so when I ran Anavar, I didn't use Taurine unfortunatly.

What the hell is a shin pump- rediculous shit lol
Ha ha! Sound ridiculous, but it's fucking brutal and real man. That muscle, Tibialis anterior that runs along your shin, when running will cramp up, but mine i swear is a pump. Not a cramp, the damn thing get freaking huge. Swole ass shin muscle... lol... full of blood. I would get them randomly from Anavar. thats what makes me think it's a pump. Your comment made me laugh like hell about what I said.

If you don't stop the run shortly, then even walking will be excruciating. Hobbling around like a gimp, and you're not even injured.

I never experienced it until I went over 50mg Dbol.

For me it was very similar to the pain I got from Planter Fasciitis.

Only happened to be on Dbol though.

or had to drive a stick shift vehicle in stop and go traffic for a few hours
Driving mine in metro areas gets to be an exercise in agony for the clutch leg.

Another reason for me to avoid cities (as though I needed more).

Driving mine in metro areas gets to be an exercise in agony for the clutch leg.

Another reason for me to avoid cities (as though I needed more).

I live in the suburbs, if I have to go to the other side of my local major city center, it takes about 30 minutes.

However I will take the 2 hour trip, with 15$ in tolls, to go around 9 times out of 10.

Fuck driving in a major city

I really like Tbol. It's very mild on my system; I don't have any sides at all. Strength gains are very noticeable after the first week or so, and have stayed with me (mostly) after each cycle. I have taken 50 mg/day for 8 weeks with no issues. AASs tend to mess with my libido (which is very good on TRT cruise of 140 mg/week test C), but Tbol never has.

350 test/350 Tbol for 8 weeks is a go-to plateau-busting cycle.

I have tried taking it all in the AM, splitting the dose AM/PM, and taking sublingually 60-90 minutes preworkout, and I honestly don't notice a difference between the dosing protocols as far as strength is concerned.

The "back pumps," "shin pumps," must be due to dysregulation of intracellular Ca. That's all I can think of, perhaps some hypoglycemic effect with something like tren. I think AAS mirror what happens with clen basically.

Wanted to do two weeks of Tbol to get a break from tren !
Only lasted a week my liver got fucked up so did my digestion.
Went with 70 mg /day and felt very toxic and nauseous anybody else get this?

Wanted to do two weeks of Tbol to get a break from tren !
Only lasted a week my liver got fucked up so did my digestion.
Went with 70 mg /day and felt very toxic and nauseous anybody else get this?
Yea I get the acid reflux at any dose of TBOL. Over 50mg I get sluggish, cranky, just plain feel bad and had no appetite. 40mg I'm fine and strength and gains are great. I never run orals past 5 weeks.

Try dropping to 40 or 50mg daily. TBOL is pretty effective at this dose.

Last edited:
Back