Steroid Profile Oral Turinabol

Unfortunately I’m one of them people who it does nothing for.

I have ran TBOL twice now (long time ago) and I felt nothing at all… Mind you, I did not get it from my usual source and bought it from a website so it’s very possible it was bunk

i have some on the way. Going to give it one last shot and see what happens. It's from a tested batch and pretty much spot on so i guess we're gonna see.
Interesting. Hope you get some results from it. Overall I found it somewhat underwhelming. But I prefer Anadrol over all other orals so maybe that skews my expectation. Good luck with that run.

I dont know why people dont like tbol for me its one of the best designer steroids out there along with primo and whoever invented it should receive a Nobel prize. People just expect the wrong things from tbol,its not a classic steroid like dbol or anadrol.Its a pure performance enhancer and "stealth steroid".Its doesn't change your appearance (aside from a little vascularity when ure low bodyfat) and its literally designed that way.Its the perfect track and field steroid.It gives great energy,great stamina boost,strength,focus and good aggression.Its like an ECA stack without the pump and diuretic effect.

I dont know why people dont like tbol for me its one of the best designer steroids out there along with primo and whoever invented it should receive a Nobel prize. People just expect the wrong things from tbol,its not a classic steroid like dbol or anadrol.Its a pure performance enhancer and "stealth steroid".Its doesn't change your appearance (aside from a little vascularity when ure low bodyfat) and its literally designed that way.Its the perfect track and field steroid.It gives great energy,great stamina boost,strength,focus and good aggression.Its like an ECA stack without the pump and diuretic effect.

Sadly i never experienced any of that.
My first run i'm convinced was with bunk Tbol because even 80 mg per day yielded zero strength increases.

The second go round was with a trusted source, but again, nothing noticeable, but i was just taking it and doing my thing. i wasn't really assessing whether it had any effect.

This time around i'll be watching like a freakin' hawk for any differences in performance.

Sadly i never experienced any of that.
My first run i'm convinced was with bunk Tbol because even 80 mg per day yielded zero strength increases.

The second go round was with a trusted source, but again, nothing noticeable, but i was just taking it and doing my thing. i wasn't really assessing whether it had any effect.

This time around i'll be watching like a freakin' hawk for any differences in performance.
Hmmm really weird, i could feel the tbol 1 hour after taking it.My agression immediately went up and i wanted to smash some weights and bitches,your dick also turns into a steel pipe while on it for some reason .Maybe some ethnic groups just dont respond well to tbol?Just like it is with tren,some people love tren and can manage the sides easily while others cant tolerate tren at any dose.I have tried it once and i was about to kill some dude at a traffic light stop because he looked into my car for too long.Thats when i said "yep no more tren for me".Are you Caucasian?

Hmmm really weird, i could feel the tbol 1 hour after taking it.My agression immediately went up and i wanted to smash some weights and bitches,your dick also turns into a steel pipe while on it for some reason .Maybe some ethnic groups just dont respond well to tbol?Just like it is with tren,some people love tren and can manage the sides easily while others cant tolerate tren at any dose.I have tried it once and i was about to kill some dude at a traffic light stop because he looked into my car for too long.Thats when i said "yep no more tren for me".Are you Caucasian?
Was that Turinabol or Tren? Lmao, let me doubt you could feel that just after popping in Tbol. More like placebo.

Was that Turinabol or Tren? Lmao, let me doubt you could feel that just after popping in Tbol. More like placebo.
Agreed. If tbol actually did this, people like myself and others here wouldn't be saying it was weak and a waste. I did 75mg a day and noticed little to nothing.

Yes. A pasty Caucasian at that. Just tried 40 mg about an hour before my lift and i can't tell that i took anything.

Agreed. If tbol actually did this, people like myself and others here wouldn't be saying it was weak and a waste. I did 75mg a day and noticed little to nothing.
And how do you explain all these mma fighters and track&field athletes that get caught with turinabol in their system?Are they taking it just for shits and giggles?

And how do you explain all these mma fighters and track&field athletes that get caught with turinabol in their system?Are they taking it just for shits and giggles?
I think it may likely be explained by a nostalgic but erroneous belief of athletes that oral turinabol must be a great athletic steroid because the East Germans used it. In reality, this drug was a choice of availability as the GDR regime could surreptitiously acquire it from Jenapharm (it was manufactured domestically).

The thing about this androgen is it is characterized by highly reduced androgenicity; and androgenicity is commonly ascribed to performance increases ostensibly due to increased neural drive (and central motor command).

Now, what you have described with rapid nongenomic action is indeed what athletes would seem to desire from such a drug; it's just that, there's no known structure-activity relationship from 4-substitution & the Δ2 bond of OT that would explain this. On the contrary, these are characteristics that reduce androgenicity.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but your anecdote seems an extreme outlier with respect to OT. And if you're right that this effect IS commonplace, then it would dramatically alter my own understanding of a link between androgenicity and increased neural drive.

I think it may likely be explained by a nostalgic but erroneous belief of athletes that oral turinabol must be a great athletic steroid because the East Germans used it. In reality, this drug was a choice of availability as the GDR regime could surreptitiously acquire it from Jenapharm (it was manufactured domestically)
Also, athletes don't necessarily use the AAS that are most effective for enhancing performance. They choose the AAS that can be used while avoiding detection in drug-tested sports.

Apparently, Oral Turinabol was one such steroid that could be predictably used without testing positive. So obviously it would have been popular and widely used among drug-tested athletes.

This all changed a few years ago when Rodchenkov developed a new technique for detecting long-acting metabolites of AAS like Oral Turinabol and stanozolol.

Then all of a sudden, everyone was testing positive for OT.

The most popular (and effective) AAS for drug-tested athletes is the one that can't be detected.

Also, athletes don't necessarily use the AAS that are most effective for enhancing performance. They choose the AAS that can be used while avoiding detection in drug-tested sports.

Apparently, Oral Turinabol was one such steroid that could be predictably used without testing positive. So obviously it would have been popular and widely used among drug-tested athletes.

This all changed a few years ago when Rodchenkov developed a new technique for detecting long-acting metabolites of AAS like Oral Turinabol and stanozolol.

Then all of a sudden, everyone was testing positive for OT.

The most popular (and effective) AAS for drug-tested athletes is the one that can't be detected.
Ah yes, sounds right. I knew stanozolol was one athletes had been getting away using for years (Charlie Francis didn't even consider it doping ha) and they came up with a novel test recently. Did not realize OT was another.

Minimal HPG axis suppression for Oral Turinabol

Due to the effects of 4-substitution on the activity of OT it exerts very minimal effects on LH & FSH. Though no English-language data directly quantifies the precise decrement to FSH, LH, nor free T, we do know that it has only 20% of the gonadotrophic effect of Dbol (whose effects on LH, FSH at 15 mg daily have been shown to decrease LH & FSH ~50%; therefore it follows that OT only decreases LH & FSH by about ~10% [reflecting a minimal decrement in HPG axis functioning/"HPT axis suppression"] at a dose of 15 - 20 mg daily).

Minimal HPG axis suppression for Oral Turinabol

Due to the effects of 4-substitution on the activity of OT it exerts very minimal effects on LH & FSH. Though no English-language data directly quantifies the precise decrement to FSH, LH, nor free T, we do know that it has only 20% of the gonadotrophic effect of Dbol (whose effects on LH, FSH at 15 mg daily have been shown to decrease LH & FSH ~50%; therefore it follows that OT only decreases LH & FSH by about ~10% [reflecting a minimal decrement in HPG axis functioning/"HPT axis suppression"] at a dose of 15 - 20 mg daily).

As i tried to get you to speculate about before, any idea how long such suppression lasts following a single dose? Of any oral AAS? Do you think its in the realm of hours? Days? Even weeks? Would there be a correlation between how long the axis is suppressed and the half-life of the AAS used (in a single dosing situation)?

As i tried to get you to speculate about before, any idea how long such suppression lasts following a single dose? Of any oral AAS? Do you think its in the realm of hours? Days? Even weeks? Would there be a correlation between how long the axis is suppressed and the half-life of the AAS used (in a single dosing situation)?
I'm sorry brother I just don't have the data to speculate. While it can be said that shorter esters yield faster recovery of HPG axis functioning and serum T vs. their longer counterparts (e.g., NPP vs. Deca), this is less clear with the 17AAs.

There is general homogeneity (but not agreement) in the published biological half lives among the 17AAs (e.g., ranging from methyltestosterone's biological half-life of ~3 hr to stanozolol's 24 hr) - such that practically these are highly comparable in that they are separated merely by hours. There is wide variation in their HPG axis suppressive potencies (e.g., Dbol's ~50% reduction in FSH & LH vs. Turinabol's ~10%), though perhaps all are characterized by relatively less disruption to the axis than parenterally administered androgens. Most importantly, there is a paucity of measurement of recovery of spermatogenesis/LH/FSH after chronic administration after a sufficient wash-out period for the 17AAs. I've seen good data on testosterone & nandrolone. But have not on any 17AAs.

All that can be said about the time-course of recovery of HPG axis functioning from 17AAs is that it is likely compound-, dose/concentration-, and time- dependent.

Certainly, suppression of HPG axis functioning is a product of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, but one cannot extrapolate the latter from the former.

In a similar vein, it remains an interesting open question whether the HPG axis recovers up to the point of subsequent T suppression (reflecting HPG axis shutdown) after being completely suppressed by, e.g., supraphysiological T (T is potently suppressive, largely due to its aromatization to estradiol), or if recovery begins only upon washout of exogenous androgen.

For example: We know oxandrolone (Var) is minimally suppressive: a relatively high dosage (80 mg daily) led only to a modest 31% decrease in free T after 12 weeks in HIV-infected men.

Does the nature of HPG axis suppression allow for restoration of hypothalamo-pituitary & testis output (i.e., KNDy dendron pulsatility, GnRH, LH, FSH) up to this 69% free T if there is not total washout?

Perhaps @PeterBond knows more.

I’m a little thrown off by the language description of tbol here. The info is obviously good but Roberts seems to present topic as only “interesting” for some historical context.

Tbol is still around now. It’s one of the few orals I’ve used multiple times, and what’s “interesting” is super subjective.

When I use aas my interest is results. Not the flag that was flown on one land on some day by some one.

The author here seems dismissive of any contemporary use for this drug. I don’t see why that is a great perspective, based on my experience, although that experience is faith based in that Im believing what I took was as described.

Dbol makes me strong, feel good, and have increased appetite. Also induces gyno, and makes me hold all the water.

Whinny makes me stronger, leaner, and more vascular. Also makes me have overly intense muscle contractions and cramping.

Tbol makes me feel stronger with better pumps with no also attached.

Just my antidotes but I wouldn’t write off tbol. It’s my favorite so far.

I ran tbol at 40mg a day for 12 weeks, it gave me a nice bump in strength by week two and gave me the typical enhanced look big traps and delts.

I was also running test and decca so after week 4 I can't claim the gains made were purely from tbol but up until that point I was very happy.

The only negative was very painful low back pumps which were with me every day until week 5 regardless if I was training or not.

Yes 12 weeks is overkill, I intended an 8 week cycle but fucked up my order and got way too much, so I threw caution to the wind and said ah fuck it might as well do 10 weeks then that stretch to12

Overall I was very happy with it and intended running it again in October

It's next on my list. I was thinking about using it for a long time, but always got anavar or winstrol instead, but this time I will give it a chance to shine.

I'm thinking of taking Turinabol in spring when it's warm outside. Somewhere in mid April to mid May.

Any more up to date experiences and not just some random didn't feel anything story, would be appreciated.

Turinabol is a decent oral steroid and while some say it has no place in bodybuilding, but I do think it might in some ways...

It's not the steroid that gives you that "on" feeling, sure add it in to a cruise and
you will feel a moderate kick, but it's not something like dbol or even anavar.

In my opinion it is a good steroid to test the waters for a person who is looking for a smooth flight from taking off to landing the plane smoothly. It is modest in everything it does and results are therefore modest, it will not pack on 15lbs of temporary weight and it's not going to give you that dbol euphoria or match it's gains in size or strength, no.

However, it is also not going to cause you a lot of side effects and you won't risk permanent gains in gyno, crazy estrogen spikes or mood swings like a woman on PMS. This is especially true for newbies not knowing their body well.

This is why I say I think it's one of the best choices for begginers who want to test the waters of oral steroids after their first cycle of Testosterone.

Anavar is better yes, no contest, but also the availability and price might be concern for some individuals, therefore Tbol is a solid alternative for those looking for a mild oral steroid.

My own experience with Turinabol:

Overall it was pretty positive, I didn't expect much from it and it wasn't something special, however I enjoyed taking 60mg/day and experienced positive changes like modest increase in strength, endurance and recovery. I felt it was working more in the background and pretty much didn't notice any side effects apart from some random pumps in the lower back during everyday tasks, but this side effect is known for a lot of orals and high dose of Testosterone or other steroids.

The closest oral I can compare it to is probably anavar, although the look is somewhere between dbol and anavar when it comes to cosmetics, more full rather than dry look, less vascular, but not as bloated as on dbol, deca or high T. Strength gains however are more comparable to anavar rather than dbol, but slightly weaker, although I noticed better endurance on Tbol doing cardio and body weight calisthenics.

Interesting fact is that Turinabol was created for athletes to enhance their
performance, not to treat medical conditions like many other steroids. It was
used in the East Germany doping program in the 60's and 70's and to this day cage fighters still use it. Must be something more to it.

Positives & negatives:

+ Mild side effects (no gyno, water retention, mood swings, lethargy, acne)
+ Boost in endurance (if already trained of course, won't do much for couch potatoes)
+ Nice full, but not watery or bloated look (body fat must be in leanish category at 10-15%)
+ Best for begginers (in my opinion this and anavar due to mild nature of these steroids)
+ Won't produce much fake gains (think 5-6lbs of quality meat, instead of 15-20 wet "shit" weight gains)
+ Less faked or underdosed than oxandrolone

- You can almost forget that you're taking it until you remember to pop a pill (no really that "on" feeling)
- Strength gains are definitely not in the big boys oral category (dbol, drol, stromba...)
- Not exactly a bang for your buck steroid either (won't pack on crazy mass like others for the same $$$)
- Anavar is better in almost every way
- Not suitable for women

Verdict:
DECENT 6.5/10

Turinabol is a decent steroid and I would rate it higher if it wasn't for it's price and since legit oxandrolone is available on the market these days, it makes it less desarable. However it is still a worthy alternative and one of the mildest steroids available.

It has some strong positives on it's side as I mentioned mild side effects compared to most orals, the boost in endurance might be welcomed by some individuals or athletes, decent enhancement in strength without appearing suspicious due to gaining 15-20 pounds of crap weight.
Good choice for begginers, getting back in to the gym after a time off or just sensitive individuals.

However, in conclusion almost anything turinabol does anavar can do better for a bit more money and it is actually suitable for women, unlike tbol.

P.S. I experimented with this steroid since it was one of those underrated ones, where you can only read some hearsay with little to no detailed personal experiences.

DISCLAIMER:
This is my own personal experience and review of this steroid. I'm not a highly qualified professional to give you medical advice, instead this is for entertainment purposes only. Don't do what I do, you might kill yourself.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back