Steroid Profile Oral Turinabol

I took some Turinabol again in september. This time I wanted to see what higher dosages can do. I started with 80mg for 10 days and then raised to 100mg. I have to say the pumps were very annoying. So I dropped to 60mg and it was all good.

I had pretty full and interesting look minus the water combined with Testosterone 200mg. Though the vascularity hides a bit behind what feels and looks like a second skin. Kinda something like tights/leggings.

I definitely felt the boost, but not in absolute strength, but rather I was able to achieve higher reps on body weight exercises. For example 100 push ups, 60 dips, 25 pullups (full rom). Before I could 50 dips at the same weight (a year ago). Cardio on it is feels good.

Overall it's the most neutral steroid I have ever used, let alone orals. No sides. Now, I can definitely rate it higher 8 or so, but only where it shines. That is athletic/gymnastic/possibly acrobatic sports enhancement.

Dosage 60-80mg is best.

Tried turinabol at 40 mg and got a chol/HDL ratio 11.

Tried again this time at 10mg a day and got around 7.

Stick to test guys tbol just isn't worth it1000004263.png

Tried turinabol at 40 mg and got a chol/HDL ratio 11.

Tried again this time at 10mg a day and got around 7.

Stick to test guys tbol just isn't worth itView attachment 274726
Orals in general are known to cause this, even anavar is merciless when it comes to this. They're worse than injectables, apart from perhaps trenbolone, ment and such harsh and toxic ones.

Testosterone is to a lesser degree impacting health negatively, but if it's abused it causes lots of issues. Moderate dosages of say 150-250mg/week might be where that limit is for most people, before it's starting to affect health.

All steroids are bad, no matter how mild the perceived side effects (feels) are, it is not a measuring tool to asses negative effects on health.

Limiting cycles or blasts to once or twice per year, while staying healthy is quite realistic for some, but not everyone. Most people who blast and cruise are always ON and actually never get to the point of physiological Testosterone levels 800-1000ng (peak/high) and 600-800ng (through/low). To really benefit health.

That's why ideally a TRT dosages should be used. 100-150mg of Testosterone is known to only cause mild side effects and minimally impact overall health.

Old thread but I thought I'd add my 2 cents anyway.

Most people here expect too much of TBol, being that they're using it for bodybuilding purposes, and in this case it really can't compare to any other oral.

I've used it anywhere from 40mg up to 120 daily.
While I've never had myself or known anyone to put on a whole lot of mass with it, it will definitely increase strength and muscular endurance drastically at the right dosages.

Pure speculation on my part, but I'm sure it has a special effect on type 2 fibres which is what makes it shine in things like combat sports and different kinds of athletics where explosiveness is needed.
And that is truly where it shines. NOTHING else comes even remotely close to what TBol can do for you in these regards.
To be totally honest anybody who isn't getting these effects probably isn't getting the real deal.

Interesting. Makes me want to try it out.
Have you run experiments with other orals as well to compare the performance boosts?
I was recommended winstrol and var in its place. Winstrol drys my joints out too much and I'm risking injuries in my sport. It worked well but not as well as TBol imo.
Var was nice too but still didn't give me what TBol does.
I was recommended halo too but I don't think I ever want to touch that stuff.

Turninabol is just different than those two. The reaction time, the power, the speed, the endurance...its next level. It just suits that kind of athleticism. Especially paired with cardarine.

EDIT: I have tried almost all orals and most common injectables, eq, dhb, primo, mast, etc.
Just for reference.

Last edited:
I was recommended winstrol and var in its place. Winstrol drys my joints out too much and I'm risking injuries in my sport. It worked well but not as well as TBol imo.
Var was nice too but still didn't give me what TBol does.
I was recommended halo too but I don't think I ever want to touch that stuff.

Turninabol is just different than those two. The reaction time, the power, the speed, the endurance...its next level. It just suits that kind of athleticism. Especially paired with cardarine.

EDIT: I have tried almost all orals and most common injectables, eq, dhb, primo, mast, etc.
Just for reference.
Cool, thanks for the info.
I haven't read much about tbol but given that most people are using roids for bodybuilding, they're usually discussing the cosmetic effects of each drug and not really talking much about the performance enhancement qualities.

I haven't read much about tbol but given that most people are using roids for bodybuilding, they're usually discussing the cosmetic effects of each drug and not really talking much about the performance enhancement qualities.
No problem.
Yeah, I never really noticed any cosmetic changes under 60ish mg. At low bf too. More of a denser and defined "look" if anything. But nothing that will have anybody thinking you're on gear.
You don't "feel" it either. You just start noticing you recover faster, muscular endurance shoots up. You start moving faster.

Heaviest I've ever been on a scale was 101kg, running turinabol, dhb, test at the time. A little experiment to see where my ceiling was with weight to performance.
I actually performed worse the heavier I got on that cycle. None of those athletic benefits I mentioned were to be found. I feel like I may as well have just left the oral out of the cycle looking back.
I thought it worth mentioning just to reiterate where I think it sits in our PED tool box.

Hey, I have used Turinabol in the past. I wrote my experience if you're interested, I compared it thoroughly with similar steroids.

So, if you don't mind reading long texts here it is (don't mind the snapshot, it's not my post in it, it will take you to the right post when you click on the link)

Might give tbol a go next blast with eq. Really interested in the endurance benefits
I thonk you might just like it. To me Turinabol is neutral steroids that works more in the background, but you do feel it's performance enhancement in the gym or other means where you need to use your athelicism, strength and skills. Just don't dose it too high, I found my sweet spot at 50-60mg per day. More than that causes annoying pumps that only interfer in your daily life and tasks. Cosmetically speaking it's not the best, kinda crossover between dbol and anavar, more full but not as bloated look, not as hard as var either.

Having tried both, I'd say anavar is the winner, but for experiments sake of course try it. Some really like it and others like me kinda think it's fine, but nothing spectacular. But that's just my own experience.

My chemistry unfortunately doesn't agree with Tbol - headaches/increased blood pressure even at low dosages.

Tbol is a very underrated steroid in my opinion. I didnt notice many cosmetic changes at 30mg / day ( I always dose my cycles light), but I quickly regained my strength and size after an injury and cardio wasnt affected by it at all. I didnt have the shin or back pumps. I think it is a perfect steroid for beginners and those who want a small boost in performance.