Organ growth on 3 HGH units a day?

smartgear

Organ enlargement is the only side effects I'm worried about. All other side effects don't mean anything to me.

I'm starting a dose of 3 units a day, the goal is to have a HGH level that is 10 ng/mL or slightly higher. Anything at the upper limit of the reference range or slightly above the reference is welcomed.

In short, I want to know if 3 units a day can cause organ enlargement? I'm planning to use that dose for 12 months. If things don't go according to plan, the supplementation will be extended by another 1 year, but it will NOT surpass 2 years in total.

Is 3 units a day for 1 or 2 years too much, could it cause organ enlargement?

I’ve used predominantly generic GH about 8-9 months per year for almost 9 years now. Started in mid 30s.

My feet have grown a full size during this time. Almost 1.5 units. Probably soon. I also believe my prostate has grown a little but have no definitive proof.

I generally run 3-4iu per day first thing AM and stay fasted usually 8 or so hours before and after my GH injection. I’ve never used more than 4iu daily for very long if ever. 3-4iu is the sweet spot for me to stay lean, vascular and maintain muscle mass without hardly even training.

I’ve spent a lot of the last few years injured so I’ve gone several weeks of no training several times per year. Body doesn’t really change unless I eat total garbage routinely.

I’ve used predominantly generic GH about 8-9 months per year for almost 9 years now. Started in mid 30s.

My feet have grown a full size during this time. Almost 1.5 units. Probably soon. I also believe my prostate has grown a little but have no definitive proof.

I generally run 3-4iu per day first thing AM and stay fasted usually 8 or so hours before and after my GH injection. I’ve never used more than 4iu daily for very long if ever. 3-4iu is the sweet spot for me to stay lean, vascular and maintain muscle mass without hardly even training.

I’ve spent a lot of the last few years injured so I’ve gone several weeks of no training several times per year. Body doesn’t really change unless I eat total garbage routinely.
The slight prostate enlargement could be due to aging, not the HGH.

Organ enlargement is the only side effects I'm worried about. All other side effects don't mean anything to me.

I'm starting a dose of 3 units a day, the goal is to have a HGH level that is 10 ng/mL or slightly higher. Anything at the upper limit of the reference range or slightly above the reference is welcomed.

In short, I want to know if 3 units a day can cause organ enlargement? I'm planning to use that dose for 12 months. If things don't go according to plan, the supplementation will be extended by another 1 year, but it will NOT surpass 2 years in total.

Is 3 units a day for 1 or 2 years too much, could it cause organ enlargement?
Why not start at 1.5iu and go from there if you’re worried.

I'm in my mid 30s, my shoe size went up 1 full size in just about 1 year running 3-4iu.

I was tripping, though it was edema or water retention but that's not possible because I'm alot leaner and am retaining less water than I usto the few years prior.

Yeah, shoe size increased and wedding band doesn't fit anymore. I'd have to discontinue GH for a few months to convince myself it wasn't edema, but not planning that any time soon.

PSA still low. Nails and facial hair grow faster.

Keeping up the cardio and not worrying about much else. Regular lab work looks good.

You could get some imaging studies to check organ growth. Peace of mind and all that.