MESO-Rx Sponsor OSGear - Your Trusted Anabolic Store!

But you trust this test from @janoshik because the product is spot on? The fuck outta here lol

First thing, it's a different manufacturer.

Second thing, I have mentioned the issue with water based products testing ONLY. All oils lab results are great... and here is the question mark. How all the oils are testing good and water based failed, this was actually my point. A milky suspension simply CAN'T HAVE only water in it as the testing said...

First thing, it's a different manufacturer.

Second thing, I have mentioned the issue with water based products testing ONLY. All oils lab results are great... and here is the question mark. How all the oils are testing good and water based failed, this was actually my point. A milky suspension simply CAN'T HAVE only water in it as the testing said...
Did the fact that while the suspended powder is actually there, it might not be stanozolol? Because it is not in that sample.

Sigh.

Just stop, please.

Did the fact that while the suspended powder is actually there, it might not be stanozolol? Because it is not in that sample.

Sigh.

Just stop, please.

in your lab test result says: "no common anabolic steroid detected"

at least you have confirmed there was something inside the vial. thank you!

Like I said before, you are the first and only source dumb enough to cause a seized package on my name and refuse to resolve it. Your shitty labtests and the way you handle them also speak for themselves. Go back to scamming retards on eroids.

in your lab test result says: "no common anabolic steroid detected"

at least you have confirmed there was something inside the vial. thank you!
That's your counterpoint and gotcha moment?

It really did not occur to you it might not be a steroid at all and it can be flour for all that we know?

Also didn't you claim to have this sent to a reputable laboratory for testing months ago?

You really help can't but dig yourself deeper anytime you touch the topic, can you?

Last edited: