OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

I already have a over active thyroid lol, Down 20.7 lbs as of this morning and i have a massive moon face. I must be holding at least 2-4 lbs of water.
What’s the best way to drop the water post DNP? Is it just time or any tricks? (Not involving diuretics)

What’s the best way to drop the water post DNP? Is it just time or any tricks? (Not involving diuretics)
I usually just wait and it goes away after about 2 weeks. This time around i did Cold plunge's every day and i lost all the water weight in about 6 days.

All together i was holding just lil under 5lbs of water.

Well with no Pareto, I decided to give these guys a go.
I have to say dealing with them was some pains on my end as I haven't done the BTC thing in a long time.
Rep was awesome to deal with, products arrived quick and looking sexy!

Gonna run the Var/Mast with some other stuff low dose starting tomorrow...

Considering sending a couple of oils for testing, but not totally sure yet.
Always like to test new sources but I gotta say these guys were great to deal with and i'll make my mind up after I test the Mast/Var out the good ole way and see how i'm looking and feeling.

Big shout-out to Rep as it's been awhile and were patient/great with me getting all setup.

New here and looking for a reliable source like we all are. Best way to order? from website or could someone share a rep contact? greatly appreciated

I just wanted to give a shout out to the sales rep @Oxygen.Pharm amazing Services, Amazing response, friendly. And on top of that amazing products. I’ve checked most of the stuff out. It comes back amazing. I feel amazing on it and I’ve turned quite a few of my buddies to oxygen products. I have nothing bad to say. I even like the way the product is packaged looks good.
Keep up the amazing work.

Attachments

• IMG_9761.jpeg
    IMG_9761.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 113