OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

Anyone find syn inconsistent latley? I ordered some orals. They were insanely good, great, hit me with more… this batch isn’t even close… how does everyone like oxygen? I compete. I need fucking consistency

Edit: point of my post is to gather some honest opinions, fuck I’m so tired of inconsistent shit… lost a shit ton of hardness due to winny being clearly underdoesed. I just want good shit. I’ll fucking pay. Take my god damn money man.

fucking winny! Is this shit child’s play? How cheap are the raws for winny??! Sorry boys. Pissed tbh.

Someone please tell me oxygen is similar to Pareto. I’ll pull the trigger this week on them

Last edited:
Yup I’ve found the same thing with syn and I’ve never seen a jano test for syn imp syn was never on par with Pareto and again just my opinion Pareto was probably the best must reliable ugl I’ve used

also apparently syn makes there own or has there own recombinant hgh and hcg made in canada.... hmmmmm. not a tonne of test results which is weird too..

Yup I’ve found the same thing with syn and I’ve never seen a jano test for syn imp syn was never on par with Pareto and again just my opinion Pareto was probably the best must reliable ugl I’ve used
I fucking MISS Pareto…they set the bar high. Accessible, centrally located lol, reasonable prices really for the quality ….

I still check there website from time to time there still registered (I know they ain’t coming back …)but sometimes I look just in case lol

Anyone find syn inconsistent latley? I ordered some orals. They were insanely good, great, hit me with more… this batch isn’t even close… how does everyone like oxygen? I compete. I need fucking consistency

Edit: point of my post is to gather some honest opinions, fuck I’m so tired of inconsistent shit… lost a shit ton of hardness due to winny being clearly underdoesed. I just want good shit. I’ll fucking pay. Take my god damn money man.

fucking winny! Is this shit child’s play? How cheap are the raws for winny??! Sorry boys. Pissed tbh.

Someone please tell me oxygen is similar to Pareto. I’ll pull the trigger this week on them

I fucking MISS Pareto…they set the bar high. Accessible, centrally located lol, reasonable prices really for the quality ….

I still check there website from time to time there still registered (I know they ain’t coming back …)but sometimes I look just in case lol
Agreed… solid stuff all around. I think I switched from one lab to their proviron and I started hardening up within a day…

This is why we can’t have nice things

I'm on their semaglutide and that shit is working pretty well. I've been struggling to eat more than 1800kcal per day so I've just been making sure to hit a min of 200g protein.
This is what i need, I'm always hungry.

I'm near the end of my bulk, I'm going to start a 6 week cut beginning of next month and im thinking of running DNP and Semagluide.

kinda curious to know what your protocol for Semaglutide is?

I haven't run enough of oxygen to be able to tell you if its similar to Pareto or not, but I'm on oxygen test 400 and dbol and so far i can't complain. I only take 15mg of dbol pre workout and i feel like that's all i need, the pumps are nutty.

kinda curious to know what your protocol for Semaglutide is?
First two weeks were at 0.25 per week but I found the appetite suppressant really tapers off by day 6 so I have been on 0.25 E5D and going to up to E3D as soon as I find the appetite suppressant starts to fall off again.

Would like to clarify here… syn is far from a bad lab…

The primo is amazing. Running it at 700/week. Within weeks of starting it I tightened up dramatically

Tren, test, mast. Good stuff.

Orals? Very hit or miss for me.

The rep I deal with is extremely professional and has gone out of his way numerous times to ship stuff out earlier. Response times within hours. Any issues this guy has been on top of it.

I stand by what I say in regards to their orals. Lost serious hardness switching batches.

Guys, I’m not here repping any lab… I’m as real as they come.

Apologies for de-railing the thread. Good luck with all your goals

Just received my first order from Oxygen (first cycle). Overall process was smooth as I got a tracking number the day after I placed the order (paid with BTC) and it arrived 5 days later. Communication was quick and professional.

Not starting the cycle yet as I still need to order some HCG.

I have heard some labs give store credit if you send their stuff in for testing to places like Janoshik and then post about it here. Does anyone know if Oxygen does something like that?

Oxygen.jpg

First two weeks were at 0.25 per week but I found the appetite suppressant really tapers off by day 6 so I have been on 0.25 E5D and going to up to E3D as soon as I find the appetite suppressant starts to fall off again.
I appreciate your respose brother. keeping the dose low and more frequent injections sounds like the way to go with Semaglutide.

I've been buying stuff here and there from these guys since pareto went under, placed another order earlier today. Super responsive and pleasant to work with, shipped my order within an hour of payment.

Oxygen is good to go.