• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

Oxygen.Pharm

Subscriber
9xh5DvF.png

I’ve spoken with the owners and vetted their procedures in late 2021. Without getting into too much detail, I believe these products will be accurately dosed and made with best practice.

Best of luck.

Could you post the lab reports for all the finished products as well? Especially some of the rather unique combos would be interesting to see!

I’ve been useing oxygen since for about a year now have had no issues and had bloods dune wile useing there testosterone enthanthe for trt they were bang on

I’ve spoken with the owners and vetted their procedures in late 2021. Without getting into too much detail, I believe these products will be accurately dosed and made with best practice.

Best of luck.
Get fucked! You ain't vetting shit just swallowing Oxygen loads.

Nice presentation, like the packaging! I've heard the name but haven't tried you yet. Might have to look back next cycle.
Nope way too high
You get what you pay for, if you've ever heard of inflation and wonder why the cost of a bottle of anything hasn't gone up in the 20 years since I've been running PEDs is because UGLs generally provide poor quality products to meet the "market" standard, 20-80% underdosed, and usually a cheaper raw. If you know the cost to import, produce and market PEDs then feel free to comment with something other than nonsense.

Get fucked! You ain't vetting shit just swallowing Oxygen loads.
Its great that the internet and these forums gives everyone a platform to voice their opinions, even the opinions of those no one in reality would ever listen to based on their ignorance. Enjoy your loads KP, lol