OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

You get what you pay for, if you've ever heard of inflation and wonder why the cost of a bottle of anything hasn't gone up in the 20 years since I've been running PEDs is because UGLs generally provide poor quality products to meet the "market" standard, 20-80% underdosed, and usually a cheaper raw. If you know the cost to import, produce and market PEDs then feel free to comment with something other than nonsense.
you dont even know what you pay for since i dont see one lab test of a finished product

You get what you pay for, if you've ever heard of inflation and wonder why the cost of a bottle of anything hasn't gone up in the 20 years since I've been running PEDs is because UGLs generally provide poor quality products to meet the "market" standard, 20-80% underdosed, and usually a cheaper raw. If you know the cost to import, produce and market PEDs then feel free to comment with something other than nonsense.
As the PEDS industry has been growing rapidly in the last 20 years, production and transport have been scaled up and optimized at every step, and competition between sources (raw and finished, generic and pharma) has been a far stronger driver of market prices than inflation. Canada (and the UK) are interesting markets insofar the pressure/demand of labtesting finished product has barely increased within those 20 years despite the rise of easily accessible, accurate & affordable labtesting improving the verifiable quality of raws as well as finished product in most other regions of the world. As Manu correctly remarks, you don't even know what you pay for - which side may reap the bigger rewards from this lack of transparency you can come to your own conclusion about.

To be fair there prices are more than basically all the top long standing labs in Canada.

Imagine charging innovagen prices for bathtub gear that rips labels off of legacy and calls themselves superior. By the way it costs sub $4 to produce a bottle of test e so don’t come at us with that bullshit goof

Imagine charging innovagen prices for bathtub gear that rips labels off of legacy and calls themselves superior. By the way it costs sub $4 to produce a bottle of test e so don’t come at us with that bullshit goof

If you pay for Inno gear you might as well bend over and take it up the ass without lube. Not everybody wants to brew their own shit so if you don't want to pay high prices for finished product then by all means otherwise stfu

you dont even know what you pay for since i dont see one lab test of a finished product
This is an unregulated market. Hence the majority of the UGL players come and go as they lack the passion and desire to put out a quality product. Im sure the labs that run this and other forums started from square one at one point, so I get all the hype that goes into shitting on new competition.

I appreciate seeing the lab results from their raws, and I would like to see lab results of finished products, but realistically its impossible to verify lab results from a batch of products that could be completely different from whats being sold, still that would be nice to see for piece of mind.

I respect and trust their efforts to show they are putting out a premium product. Ive been running gear for over 17 years, have tried dozens of labs, and every compound under the sun. For the last year and a half Ive been running Oxygen Pharm, and I believe its the best UGL Ive seen recently. Ive recommended them to friends and clients who dabble in PEDs, its up there with the best of the best from every single review. Never heard a negative review other than the Tren and Var were too strong, first world problems, lol.

This is an unregulated market. Hence the majority of the UGL players come and go as they lack the passion and desire to put out a quality product. Im sure the labs that run this and other forums started from square one at one point, so I get all the hype that goes into shitting on new competition.

I appreciate seeing the lab results from their raws, and I would like to see lab results of finished products, but realistically its impossible to verify lab results from a batch of products that could be completely different from whats being sold, still that would be nice to see for piece of mind.

I respect and trust their efforts to show they are putting out a premium product. Ive been running gear for over 17 years, have tried dozens of labs, and every compound under the sun. For the last year and a half Ive been running Oxygen Pharm, and I believe its the best UGL Ive seen recently. Ive recommended them to friends and clients who dabble in PEDs, its up there with the best of the best from every single review. Never heard a negative review other than the Tren and Var were too strong, first world problems, lol.
Do you, your friends, clients have any bloodwork on this sources gear? Or did any of younget any of it tested?

If you pay for Inno gear you might as well bend over and take it up the ass without lube. Not everybody wants to brew their own shit so if you don't want to pay high prices for finished product then by all means otherwise stfu
There’s plenty of labs that charge way under what this source is charging and I do use them. I’m saying inno and syn charge these prices and people pay that because they are established and trusted. This lab is brand new and not vetted nor trustworthy in my books. Don’t even have finished Testing

7 weeks into there t400 and npp now gear is smooth zero pip from the t400 slow steady gains I’ve ran most of the line other then the sarms everything did as it should, I’ve never seen no finesh product tests nor have I asked for them had the chance to try the stuff and it looked like there was some care and effort put into the packaging so I took the chance and risked a few hundred same as I did when I first tryed syn Pareto and genetec the rep seems like he’s really interested in how you find the products after the sale. To me it’s a quality product I’ve continued to use them for over a year I have no complaints

Attachments

• 8C2E8C40-231D-4EC4-84C4-77F96FF3853F.jpg
    8C2E8C40-231D-4EC4-84C4-77F96FF3853F.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 82
7 weeks into there t400 and npp now gear is smooth zero pip from the t400 slow steady gains I’ve ran most of the line other then the sarms everything did as it should, I’ve never seen no finesh product tests nor have I asked for them had the chance to try the stuff and it looked like there was some care and effort put into the packaging so I took the chance and risked a few hundred same as I did when I first tryed syn Pareto and genetec the rep seems like he’s really interested in how you find the products after the sale. To me it’s a quality product I’ve continued to use them for over a year I have no complaints
giphy.gif

All 3 labs you’ve shot them down on an open board where I come from if you can t back up your words you best keep your trap shut I’d be willing to bet you have not ran any of the 3 labs mentioned but yet you’ll tare these poeple down that actually have the balls and ambition to try to get a labs off the ground so unless you have solid profe against these labs as far as am concerned your the goof

That test E price is... ouch. Literally 2x what I'm already paying for Canadian domestic.

Making gear can only cost so much, so where does the extra 40$ cost come from?