OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

That test E price is... ouch. Literally 2x what I'm already paying for Canadian domestic.

Making gear can only cost so much, so where does the extra 40$ cost come from?
I can get Test for $25 form a few other sources. Doesnt mean Id buy it or use it myself.

I’m not going to name him, but if I lived in Canada, I’d sure as hell use another source because he’s tested and his prices are way better.

But that’s me, leaving on a Jet plane ;)

I’m not going to name him, but if I lived in Canada, I’d sure as hell use another source because he’s tested and his prices are way better.
Basically what I'm alluding to but if bane here wants to spend insane amounts for specially named blends then eh, whatever

I only use the best gear I can find, I guess if youre cheap and dont care about what goes into your body then buy cheaper UGL products.
I agree with using the best.
That being said if labs x,y,z all meet label claims and are sterile, then what makes one better than thr other?

First world problems. If you cant afford $70 for a bottle of Test then I guess were not on the same page.
Why would I want to? If I’m gonna drop that I’ll buy syn inno pareto genetec. Guys who are well established. Also I can pump that extra 30 bucks a bottle into more pharm gh

The price list posted reflects what we feel is fair for small quantity orders of a quality product.

We will not disadvantage our distributors, who depend on having a profitable structure, by giving everyone who's ordering in small quantity $40 pricing.

There are numerous other labs offering discounted products on here - by all means, stay where you're happy. Our intention wasn't to storm this forum with the newest, cheapest lab who wants instant traction from a volume of small sales. We have a very comprehensive line that has taken several years to develop with a higher than normal cost of production.

Discounted prices are available if you email us and intend to make larger future orders.

Thank you all for your input.

Surely a good reason to fly to Canada ;)

We just wanna see finished oils and tabs tested
We had not preemptively done HPLC testing on our finished products as we anticipated accusations of making stronger batches to send off for testing purposes only.

It appears that these results are something people still want to see so we have contacted Janoshik to have finished products tested this week. The results will be posted immediately thereafter.

I agree with using the best.
That being said if labs x,y,z all meet label claims and are sterile, then what makes one better than thr other?
Obviously there are a few labs that consistently put out a premium product, Ive tried many different great labs over the years. If all UGLs made gear like big pharma does then it would just come down to individual preference. Im not saying this lab is the best, just saying its in the best class with a few other solid labs.

Why would I want to? If I’m gonna drop that I’ll buy syn inno pareto genetec. Guys who are well established. Also I can pump that extra 30 bucks a bottle into more pharm gh
Ive run Syn, Pareto and Inno, and had no major complaints with any of them. Ive heard complaints about them from other people here n there but all in all theyre top tier labs, and I wish there were more available so everyone could have access to legit PEDs

Personally I wouldnt use a different lab at this point. Im sure theres a few other legit ones doing good business. Subjective differences aside, Id rather drive a Benz vs a Ford. To each their own tho