OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

Heard some good stuff about Oxygen and have been wanting to give them a try- just grabbed some Test E and Mast E- ordered on Wednesday and came today on Friday.
Very pleased with how fast shipping was. Hoping it’ll do what it should!

Attachments

• IMG_7440.jpeg
    IMG_7440.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 45
Heard some good stuff about Oxygen and have been wanting to give them a try- just grabbed some Test E and Mast E- ordered on Wednesday and came today on Friday.
Keep us posted. I might give them a try for my next run.

Oxygen is a solid lab, I have been very happy with every purchase I have made and I love how I get a random surprise gift at times.

Just putting my next order together, thinking of blasting , T400, Deca and Mast E.

Merry Christmas

I just placed a small order this morning and they seem to be business as normal. got my tracking number in 2 hours.

They have the fastest shipping around, that’s for sure.

I think they have multiple shippers, because I have had my packages originate from AB, ON and BC, but mostly From ON.

Which one is the legit site? As in the legit website to order from? I have two and didn't know which one was correct.

oxygenanabolics.com

oxygenpharm.cc

Thanks for any help!

Which one is the legit site? As in the legit website to order from? I have two and didn't know which one was correct.

oxygenanabolics.com

oxygenpharm.cc

Thanks for any help!
I’ve used the oxygenpharm.cc before with success!
I'm on week 3 now. Besides the shitty sleepless nights its doing what its supposed to do. I find adding Cardarine to my Tren cycles greatly reduces tren sides for me.
Totally agree! 10mg in the AM has me feeling great all day- def. some synergy there

Can definitely confirm their Anavar is solid. been on 20mg for 7 weeks and feeling great, unfortunately Anavar has tanked my HDL into the dirt so I'll definitely be taking a very long time off of it after week 12.

Finished my second week of Oxygen anavar at 20mg on top of my 500 test (been on the test for 6 weeks). Far from a crazy dose I know but shouldn't I be feeling something from the Anavar by now? Maybe I'm just a poor responder.
Maybe your SHBG levels were either too high or too low. Which would put you at a “poor responder” response to the compounds.

Can definitely confirm their Anavar is solid. been on 20mg for 7 weeks and feeling great, unfortunately Anavar has tanked my HDL into the dirt so I'll definitely be taking a very long time off of it after week 12.
take fibre and fish oil , that should get things fixed quickly.

I have been using Oxygen for a while. Has anyone tried using Supermans and Cardarnine together? How was the outcome?

I have been using Oxygen for a while. Has anyone tried using Supermans and Cardarnine together? How was the outcome?
Everything this lab makes has done what it should and I have ordered multiples of both of those items. Individual reactions to drugs like those will vary. For me supermans are a little too strong for me and give me a stuffed nose and a headache. Cardarine also drops my rhr by 20 points and keeps me at 140 bpm during hard training when I would usually be at 180. I know people it doesn’t even affect their heart rate. If you’re gonna mix both start low and slow like everything else in this game.