OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
Updated list for Nov 2022

[EDIT: In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics have been removed.]

TB 500, anyone actually tried it?

I saw it promoted a while ago i tohught it was similar to hgh but a the company selling it made it seem like they were trying to sell it as an alternative. It seemed like it was just one of those BS items that wasn't illegal so it was able to be sold on FB marketplace etc.

But I keep seeing labs carry it, so maybe I just had a bad first impression?

I saw it promoted a while ago i tohught it was similar to hgh but a the company selling it made it seem like they were trying to sell it as an alternative. It seemed like it was just one of those BS items that wasn't illegal so it was able to be sold on FB marketplace etc.

I used it for a bad knee, and it helped quite a bit. I would liken it to running deca, but it takes a longer time to work. Ideally maybe run both for bad joints

I would run some deca over tb500 for any joint issues. Other healing however i am not as sure.

For what it's worth, there's plenty of anecdotal evidence that TB-500 and BPC-157 can both be used as healing peptides. My scientific vocabulary is not very robust but as I understand it, the above-mentioned peptides actually directly heals the injury whereas deca "only" makes an environment conducive to healing. Full disclosure - I could be WILDLY misinterpreting what I've heard, read and understood on the subject.

I just ordered Primobolan, my first run with it. Any advice for a female dose? Like 100mg per week split in 2?

I just ordered Primobolan, my first run with it. Any advice for a female dose? Like 100mg per week split in 2?
1st off you just overpaid for subpar product.
2nd off you should do more research as your question seems to show you could benefit from it.
3rd off everything depends on a individual and their needs to tailoring dosages.

2nd off you should do more research as your question seems to show you could benefit from it.
3rd off everything depends on a individual and their needs to tailoring dosages.
@LilNuggz was your first cycle with Paretos Var? Why do you feel the need to try primo? You would benefit by posting this in your own thread or the women’s sub. That way everyone on here with knowledge on dosages for females will be able to help you. Also @GearGoddess is a Canadian girl; I haven’t seen her on in awhile though.

@LilNuggz was your first cycle with Paretos Var? Why do you feel the need to try primo? You would benefit by posting this in your own thread or the women’s sub. That way everyone on here with knowledge on dosages for females will be able to help you. Also @GearGoddess is a Canadian girl; I haven’t seen her on in awhile though.
Thanks for the advice.

I had some elevated liver values and my LDL was raised from anavar. I hardly post here but I had my anavar last for years and my source switched

“Now i think ive fucked up my dick doesnt stay hard and i cum like in 10 seconds i have no control like i use to. I Cant even stay erect for more than 5 seconds.”

Lol

“Now i think ive fucked up my dick doesnt stay hard and i cum like in 10 seconds i have no control like i use to. I Cant even stay erect for more than 5 seconds.”

Lol
You asked For a female dosage of primo previous, and now your dick dosn't work? You one of those half half breeds.

You asked For a female dosage of primo previous, and now your dick dosn't work? You one of those half half breeds.
No, the gentleman I quoted had that written that asking for help about his issues as his other post in another thread- you can check it. I usually read up on who gives the advice before I listen to it