OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

I've always had the option of choosing another lab at a cheaper price but peace of mind is super important to me.. I've tried plenty of things from Pareto and dealt with the same rep for years now, Knowing Pareto and Oxygen are forming together and that they stand behind/will be directly working with Oxygen gives me all the confidence in the world I'll be getting nothing but quality stuff.

Just made an order with my rep, not sure if I'll get anything "Oxygen" labelled or still Pareto but regardless I'm excited :p

I just ordered Primobolan, my first run with it. Any advice for a female dose? Like 100mg per week split in 2?
Check this guide and try google before tapping into MESO where the median IQ of a responder is relative to Simple Jack looking like Stephen Hawking

There have been recent inquires regarding OxygenPharm's possible relation to another Canadian Lab.

Many distributors/sources from another lab, have decided to go forward with a move over to OxygenPharm, presumably with the goal of better-serving their customers who demand high-quality control, clear communication, and reliable product delivery.

OxygenPharm would like to clarify that they are a separate entity with NO affiliate labels, nor in a coalition with any other lab.

OxygenPharm is NOT a 'sister' lab, a re-brand, or in association with any other label. This should clarify and quell the subject for anyone who has made this inquiry.

Please feel free to contact us if you have other questions or are interested in current promotions.

Thank you and Happy Hollidays,

-OxygenPharm

There have been recent inquires regarding OxygenPharm's possible relation to another Canadian Lab.

Many distributors/sources from another lab, have decided to go forward with a move over to OxygenPharm, presumably with the goal of better-serving their customers who demand high-quality control, clear communication, and reliable product delivery.

OxygenPharm would like to clarify that they are a separate entity with NO affiliate labels, nor in a coalition with any other lab.

OxygenPharm is NOT a 'sister' lab, a re-brand, or in association with any other label. This should clarify and quell the subject for anyone who has made this inquiry.

Please feel free to contact us if you have other questions or are interested in current promotions.

Thank you and Happy Hollidays,

-OxygenPharm
Thank-you for clearing this up...Oxygenpharm always impresses me and to set this straight means alot. Pareto pharm is trying to go around on other forums etc...claiming they are branding over with you and that is just wrong because they are taking a dive, and not only ripped me off.. there rude and shitty customer service...I will be using this post also to let people know of the bullshit...

Thank-you for clearing this up...Oxygenpharm always impresses me and to set this straight means alot. Pareto pharm is trying to go around on other forums etc...claiming they are branding over with you and that is just wrong because they are taking a dive, and not only ripped me off.. there rude and shitty customer service...I will be using this post also to let people know of the bullshit...
Dude you’re about as bright as the tip of my cock. Poor reading comprehension and illiteracy must be your middle names. Pareto never said they were acquiring Oxygen. They merely said that if they are out of stock on a specific product that they would be shipping Oxygen products in lieu of Pareto products. They never claimed that Oxygen was a subsidiary company or that they became partners.

IIRC you green lighted Oxygen before using any of their products or getting blood work. How can you give a “good to go” a few days after you posted about making an order? You also claimed Oxygen shipped your order before you even paid, LOL! You’re a straight clown!

I have used both Pareto and Oxygen in the past and have nothing bad to say about either of them, but since Pareto allegedly ripped you off, for what I imagine was a 3 item order, you bash them? There could be a million things going on with them right now; we all don’t live in your world, you simple little barn animal.

Bodytech for life! Am I right?

@SYNrep even oxygen pharma is providing Janoshik reports. Find it very hard to believe your stuff is legit when you can’t even provide 1 single result of your “best in Canada” products. Seems like honestly CJM is ran by Syn and that’s where 98% of the reviews are from the other 2% are from random boards 1-2 reviews here and there by new accounts. You tell me! I went to a national meet last weekend and nobody not 1 lifter had used or heard of syn pharma so clearly you’re fake. If you aren’t what’s the massive deal to post a Janoshik results for test e up? Even this brand new lab knows better than you.

@SYNrep even oxygen pharma is providing Janoshik reports. Find it very hard to believe your stuff is legit when you can’t even provide 1 single result of your “best in Canada” products. Seems like honestly CJM is ran by Syn and that’s where 98% of the reviews are from the other 2% are from random boards 1-2 reviews here and there by new accounts. You tell me! I went to a national meet last weekend and nobody not 1 lifter had used or heard of syn pharma so clearly you’re fake. If you aren’t what’s the massive deal to post a Janoshik results for test e up? Even this brand new lab knows better than you.

Especially when it comes to the Canadian scene, all forum gear websites, even those that appear impartial like SST, are part of a larger picture. You must be fairly new to the game if you just figured that out.

There's a reason I joined CJM in 2015, built up a reputation there, and left not long after; let's just say I met some important people in the Canadian scene and ultimately got what I went there for.

Having said all of that, Syn Pharma is a very reliable Canadian UGL provided you have a credible source. It was sort of like a rebrand of the old school New Port UGL because most of the reps swapped over to SYN when it started up; that's probably why you haven't heard as many people mention it.

Last edited:
Ahhh show us where the bad lab touched you

@a1repairservices

SYN does not need to to prove anything when Mr Olympia in CP and a consistent Men's open Olympia have both been vocal about the fact that they use SYN. The best bodybuilders in the country use SYN. SYN has also stood the test of time as Canada's best for 5+ years now. SYN does not need to post janoshik reports......because SYN isn't out there trying to convince anyone to use their products lol. Their reputation has been built and established like years ago. They also have more than enough clients.

Please stick to your Oxygen brand with a history of like 6 months of being in business and their janoshik reports lol. They have to provide such reports because they have no reputation.

@a1repairservices

SYN does not need to to prove anything when Mr Olympia in CP and a consistent Men's open Olympia have both been vocal about the fact that they use SYN. The best bodybuilders in the country use SYN. SYN has also stood the test of time as Canada's best for 5+ years now. SYN does not need to post janoshik reports......because SYN isn't out there trying to convince anyone to use their products lol. Their reputation has been built and established like years ago. They also have more than enough clients.

Please stick to your Oxygen brand with a history of like 6 months of being in business and their janoshik reports lol. They have to provide such reports because they have no reputation.
Don't pay attention to this idiot it's been on all the forums bashing Syn for whatever reason, it doesn't realize how stupid it looks.

just placed a decent order with Oxygen. I'm going to post photo's as soon as my order arrives. Thank you for your prompt response.

DNP? What's your protocol for it? I've run it 3 times now and always have wild results with it. Funny, it seems my gf tolerates it better than I do over 400 mg/day. Cant really see the oil based compounds other than being short esters, which I dont bother with other than Tren A. Id rather use DNP than clen for reasons regarding heart health, but generally run em both with T3 but at 20 mcg dosages, DNP I now keep at 400 mg/day... tried getting to the 1g/day club but could only get upto 800 mg before I felt like complete shit, lol