OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

This new oxygen lab made a mistake having affiliaton with pareto. Oxygen gear is probably okay but since they have potential ties to pareto I’ll have to go with Syn or inno my go to’s

I find your post confusing.

There were several if not numerous pareto reps. For example my pareto rep was awesome, yet you're referring to them all as a single entity and unfairly accusing them all of being scammers.

I haven't even read an example of a customer being wronged by a parero rep, but even if one pareto rep doesn't make right on an order, it doesn't cast doubt on the rest of pareto's reps or on Oxygen as a lab just due to some pareto reps moving over.

For example if a McDonald's franchise owner in Vancouver wrongs a customer, do you blame all unrelated McDonalds franchise owners in Ontario, Manitoba etc and accuse them of the same actions?

And if a bunch of McDonalds franchise owners leave McDonalds to join A&W, would you then argue that no one should buy from any A&W in Canada, all because of a bad experience with a single Vancouver McDonalds?
There's a suker in every crowd

who is gonna put all this to rest....IS PARETO now OXYGEN....especially since PARETO then would have lied about everything and has gone on to RIP OF TONS OF PEOPLE!!! and for what REASON??? taking the risk people find out the truth and ruin there reputation.....AND OXYGEN has come forward on this matter and has sworn to statement that they are not Pareto and have nothing to ever do with them.....WHO WILL GET THE PROOF AND LET IT BE KNOWN THE TRUTH....If PARETO has pulled this stunt that is outright ridiculous don't you think and if oxygen is also bullshitting people and they are Pareto the damage???? or do people think that is cool to do and rip of tons of us?? HONEST OPINIONS HERE?? and if this nonsense keeps up looks like everyone just avoid both of them although Pareto is off the map and there's only left over stock out there?? GET OXYGEN ON HERE IN THIS CONVO AND SOME PARETO ON HERE AND let them hash this out I say.
Yeah, I’m pretty sure oxygen is Pareto, either that or deeply affiliated. I’m not buying oxygen for this reason whatsoever. Scamming a bunch of people including citadel who IS PARETO also scammed people. I’ll stay clear of this brand even if they’re top notch, let alone their prices are an insult by themselves.

Oxygen isnt Pareto lol its bad timing for sure.

Doesnt make sense business wise to introduce Oxygen and then knowingly scam everyone?

Unless I am missing something.

either way. I feel like these are the risks you take buying illegal chemicals online… we should all know what we’re signing up for. Move on and hopefully you make the right choice with the next rep.

Oxygen isnt Pareto lol its bad timing for sure.

Doesnt make sense business wise to introduce Oxygen and then knowingly scam everyone?

Unless I am missing something.
Exactly. If you were a rep for Pareto, why would you exit with pending and unfulfilled orders if you knew you were going to sell Oxygen? The logical thing to do would be to hold onto your existing client base and move them all over smoothly.

Seems like the exit of Pareto as a whole was obviously unplanned, or if the reps knew this was going to happen, they're not particularly big thinkers.

Got my order recently. Emailed the rep on the 21st on Dec and it was shipped by the 22nd. xpresspost, and the reason the shipping took so long was because of Canadapost and all their days off right before the new year. In the emails they stated a free vial of prop would be sent too but none came, not too much sweat off my back though because I didn't pay for it. Vials were well wrapped in bubblewrap and shot some cyp yesterday, not too bad but I'm looking forward to making it though these vials. Very quick replies to email though, will deffos be using again in the future.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
They literally shipped pareto product at furst lol
This speaks more to the rep than anything. It's a convoluted system in Canada because you have reps that sell products for multiple brands. Doesn't speak to the products being produced by the same people or in the same place.

This speaks more to the rep than anything. It's a convoluted system in Canada because you have reps that sell products for multiple brands. Doesn't speak to the products being produced by the same people or in the same place.
Fuck you're a dumb ass lol Open your eyes and stop defending ugls you clown

Who did I defend, and from what?

buddy u gonna just pretend like pareto didn't lie about them being citadel for years ?? Im pretty sure that is obvious to everyone now. They lied to everyone just to take up more real estate on this board to increase sales. If that doesn't say enough about then being nothing but greedy motherfuckers idk what does lol.

The same way it was obvious that pareto was citadel it just as obvious that they are oxygen or highly connected. Why would a well established lab like pareto offer products from a no name new brand like oxygen lol sometime before they disappeared? The details don't matter and no one but pareto/oxygen knows but to pretend like the two are not the same or at least highly connected is beyond dumb.

Like kp300 said u guys dumb as fuck or gulliable as fuck. U wanna order from a scamming greedy brand do it because no one cares but don't try to convince others to make the same dumb decision by acting like pareto/oxygen are not the same or connected

And even if pareto/citadel wanted to step up and make things right with all the guys who got exit scammed they wouldn't be able to do so without admiting that they are indeed oxygen now so they just said fuck them and didn't look back.

Also whoever at pareto thought up the "they got busted" rumor as part of their exit strategy is an idiot cause even small busts still hit the news right away so a massive lab like them getting popped and no news about it anywhere just goes to show it's completely made up bullshit and even if popo wanted to keep the bust quiet there's absolutely no way they would be able to so all these fan boys backing oxygen need to wake the fuck up :rolleyes:

buddy u gonna just pretend like pareto didn't lie about them being citadel for years ?? Im pretty sure that is obvious to everyone now. They lied to everyone just to take up more real estate on this board to increase sales. If that doesn't say enough about then being nothing but greedy motherfuckers idk what does lol.

The same way it was obvious that pareto was citadel it just as obvious that they are oxygen or highly connected. Why would a well established lab like pareto offer products from a no name new brand like oxygen lol sometime before they disappeared? The details don't matter and no one but pareto/oxygen knows but to pretend like the two are not the same or at least highly connected is beyond dumb.

Like kp300 said u guys dumb as fuck or gulliable as fuck. U wanna order from a scamming greedy brand do it because no one cares but don't try to convince others to make the same dumb decision by acting like pareto/oxygen are not the same or connected
Seems like you're confusing me with someone else. I am well aware that Citadel and Pareto are/were the same operation. It's not uncommon. And do you think Syn popped out of nowhere when Newport disappeared? These examples go on forever.

All I have asserted is that if you were using a rep and he sent you another label, you have to look at the rep first, because there are reps who have sold gear for multiple labs at the same time. All they do is collect orders and forward emails to shippers.

The only tangentially related post I made earlier in this thread or another is that if the plan was to implode Pareto and move to Oxygen, why do it in such a messy way? With so many orders left unfulfilled, reps lost their existing customer bases. It doesn't seem worth it, is all. Seems far more valuable for the reps to smoothly transition their customers to new products. Losing customers and trying to win them back is rough in any business.

Clearly my point went completely over your head dude. You're trying to show that it would be illogical for pareto reps to have scammed people and that's where my reply was aimed at.