OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

Clearly my point went completely over your head dude. You're trying to show that it would be illogical for pareto reps to have scammed people and that's where my reply was aimed at.
I think your posts are less-so over my head and more so flowing at sewage level

Says the oxygen fan boy :rolleyes:;)
I still haven't said anything positive about oxygen and am unlikely to be ordering any time soon, I simply pointed out that the reps are the ones who need to answer if they had pending orders and then jumped ship without fulfilling them.

Of course you have an ant farm in between your ears so what can we really expect

I take back what I said earlier, it sounds like Oxygen is 100% a rebrand of Pareto or atleast one of the owners, if your rep ripped you and blamed Pareto and then sent you an Oxygen list then you need a better rep I would say. Seems like a lot of shit went on anyway I retract my earlier statements it seems I was clearly wrong and lied to by what I considered a friend the truth is coming out slowly.

I still haven't said anything positive about oxygen and am unlikely to be ordering any time soon, I simply pointed out that the reps are the ones who need to answer if they had pending orders and then jumped ship without fulfilling them.

Of course you have an ant farm in between your ears so what can we really expect

Ok I was unfairly rude with you so I apologize for that. Now that being said the LABS are responsible for their reps and the main part of all this bullshit that people need to keep in mind here is the fact the LABS/LAB in question here knows full well that some of their reps scammed people and instead of making things right they have instead decided to double down and claim oxygen is not connected to pareto/citadel and anyone with half a fucking brain can clearly see that this move has been in the works for some time now.

I have seen guys wearing Oxygen T-shirts in my local gym from 2019/2020. Pareto has only recently gone MIA. How is it that your dumb-ass think Pareto has re-branded to Oxygen? Like every one else i have seen the news letter from one of Pareto's Rep a couple month ago saying his gonna also carry Oxygen products due Pareto having supply chain issue, Get your head out of your ass and think why would Canada's largest lab rip anyone off? Maybe just Maybe something major has happened to them.

Sounds like the Pareto name and label was raising too many flags with the wrong authorities so to avoid any other complications they cleaned house didn’t ship anything else and relabelled / partnered