OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

CJM pushes specific labs and if they dont like what you post they ban you. Ask me how I know lol
I noticed this but wasn't sure if they are payed shills or hivemind type thing. If they are payed off or involved in one of these labs how do we trust what labs are good? My assumption is that brands like syn are still good but they shit on all the cheaper brands that to me might actually be fine, at least as just test is concerned.

I noticed this but wasn't sure if they are payed shills or hivemind type thing. If they are payed off or involved in one of these labs how do we trust what labs are good? My assumption is that brands like syn are still good but they shit on all the cheaper brands that to me might actually be fine, at least as just test is concerned.
You test them via Janoshik.

Just received my order of some Deca/Var and an awesome T-Shirt, beautifully packaged, very quick shipping and rep was extremely nice/easy to work with.. Deca will obviously take a while to kick in first but I'll be taking the Var asap.

Will keep everyone posted :cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    621.8 KB · Views: 116
Just received my order of some Deca/Var and an awesome T-Shirt, beautifully packaged, very quick shipping and rep was extremely nice/easy to work with.. Deca will obviously take a while to kick in first but I'll be taking the Var asap.

I wonder how long they are sending out shirts for, would order just so my wife and I can't rock a pareto and Oxygen shirt together at the gym

Is that a large my guy ? Cute, real cute.

I wonder how long they are sending out shirts for, would order just so my wife and I can't rock a pareto and Oxygen shirt together at the gym
I may have got the last XL but I just asked.. I'm hyped to rep It at the gym lol, that would be a super anabolic combo for sure.

Golden O, white text "xygen" and Golden "Pharm" under it on the right side, Printed fairly large, certainly readable from a good distance.
I see guys in my local gym with oxygen shirts, they have this black one that says Testosterone and a large molecule drawing on the back, looked really cool.

This came in a week and half ago. Just late to post a review. Packaging is really slick looking. Rep was amazing to deal with super quick response time, and had my order out same day as receiving payment just as promised. Tracking provided promptly.

For the record I was a long time Pareteo customer. Will be putting that gear aside as im really looking forward to trying this stuff out.

798A78AF-DDFC-4062-9C0B-E6D3765F80D3.jpeg