OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

So if they're website is oxygen pharma.is does anyone know if oxygen pharma.cc is legitimate?
They sent me the orals I ordered, looks like exact same packaging...

So if they're website is oxygen pharma.is does anyone know if oxygen pharma.cc is legitimate?
Not unusual for multiple sales reps to make their own websites. No one is sending you “fake” oxygen products

Oxygenpharm.ss seems to be the official site.

.is isnt active for me

I have used Dnp few times in the past with great results. I usually go to 600mg but this time I'm not going to go over 400mg per day, currently on day 6 and I feel VERY HOT so 400 is more then enough for me. Down 11 pounds so far. I don't have set amount of days that I'm going to stay on it. I don't touch clen personally, just hate the jitters … I purchased it for the wife. my protocol looks something like this:

Day 1-3 200mg
Day 4-14 400mg

Word to the wise, use your head and do research before you fuck with DNP.
I just did a few days at 400 mg to kick start autophagy for a 5 day fast, and it worked great. 400 mg is plenty for me.

Got an email today from my Pareto Rep under the handle Oxygen Pharmaceuticals (new email). Anyone else get the same? Legit?
I mean.. technically not a Pareto Rep anymore, I haven't but maybe just ask him for information to prove it.. It makes perfect sense to not want to lose your prior clients.. especially If you were a big customer.

I mean.. technically not a Pareto Rep anymore, I haven't but maybe just ask him for information to prove it.. It makes perfect sense to not want to lose your prior clients.. especially If you were a big customer.
They did mention in their last "Pareto email" that they were transitioning to Oxygen Pharmaceutical products. Just didn't know it would be under a separate account. But I guess the Pareto brand is done for which is the reason for the new account.

They did mention in their last "Pareto email" that they were transitioning to Oxygen Pharmaceutical products. Just didn't know it would be under a separate account. But I guess the Pareto brand is done for which is the reason for the new account.

So they openly emailed everyone stating they were transitioning to oxygen and then later claimed they got busted and then made the move over so sounds like these guys can't get their stories straight....... or bottle their gear properly lol :rolleyes:

So they openly emailed everyone stating they were transitioning to oxygen and then later claimed they got busted and then made the move over so sounds like these guys can't get their stories straight....... or bottle their gear properly lol :rolleyes:
Did they make that claim ? Or was that the presumption by posters on the Pareto thread ?

I never heard they got busted or saw anything make the news but I did get an email saying they were transitioning to oxygen as per the email:
"Now it has been a privilege over the years running Pareto Pharmaceuticals and bringing you the very best PED's in the game but just like in sports, there always comes an end to a championship dynasty. Unfortunately that time is NOW. We are transitioning over to the new brand in the coming months."

Kind of funny when Pareto “closed up shop” all the Pareto shill defender accounts also went silent. Now Oxygen is the new brand. The entire situation is a hot fucking mess and before anyone from Pareto touts themselves as a “championship dynasty” then exits the industry like a bunch of unintelligent rookies is a fucking a joke. How hard is it to give your long standing clients a decent explanation and fulfill the orders you took the money for before vanishing into thin air.

Championship dynasty…
Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break!!!

Kind of funny when Pareto “closed up shop” all the Pareto shill defender accounts also went silent. Now Oxygen is the new brand. The entire situation is a hot fucking mess and before anyone from Pareto touts themselves as a “championship dynasty” then exits the industry like a bunch of unintelligent rookies is a fucking a joke. How hard is it to give your long standing clients a decent explanation and fulfill the orders you took the money for before vanishing into thin air.

Championship dynasty…
After I posted about the initial email with no mention of a new account, I got another email today which is a copy and paste of the previous email but there's a new line "a new account". Lol. Someone is reading!

I just don't feel comfortable at all... even if this is legit, the whole migration has been poorly done. To my Pareto rep, if you're reading this, we're due for a non-vague explanation because as of right now, I do not want to place an order.

Championship dynasty…
This is how I see it, the whole fallout just seems sus af even if them getting busted was just hearsay or not. The nightmare hundreds of trusting clientele are probably still going through trying to get their order(s) that they placed fulfilled on the brink of all this shit is aboslutely wild. I never had an issue with the quality of their product, nor or service, but my intuition tells me not to bother with anyone who's openly affiliated with the now former lab which pretty much torched their long standing reputation in the matter of weeks.

Where are you getting the part about a pareto rep (or more than one rep) claiming they got busted? Do you always make stuff up?

Where are you getting the part about a pareto rep (or more than one rep) claiming they got busted? Do you always make stuff up?
Multiple people have made this claim, I've seen comments going as far as saying "More than 200 packages seized." Doesn't mean it's not hearsay, but that had been the rumour going around alongside former affiliates even hedging around that being the reason for their fallout via comments on their own thread.

Multiple people have made this claim, I've seen comments going as far as saying "More than 200 packages seized." Doesn't mean it's not hearsay, but that had been the rumour going around alongside former affiliates even hedging around that being the reason
Oh I know meso members speculated that there was a bust. My post was towards "unclebob" who just said that "they" (ie Pareto as a lab and/or its reps) claimed to have gotten busted, then "unclebob" used that as a basis to try tlo ridicule Pareto reps for "not getting their stories right." Unless unclebob can show where Pareto claimed to have gotten busted, he's making shit up.

Oh I know meso members speculated that there was a bust. My post was towards "unclebob" who just said that "they" (ie Pareto as a lab and/or its reps) claimed to have gotten busted, then "unclebob" used that as a basis to try tlo ridicule Pareto reps for "not getting their stories right." Unless unclebob can show where Pareto claimed to have gotten busted, he's making shit up.
No doubt, I'm gonna end this here though as I now have shills playing Hall of Fame level defense and trying to put me on blast in my PM's being that they know they'll get torn apart for doing so openly here. All the best.

Sponsors

Latest posts