OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

I must of dealt with another rep, never got an email. I was pretty loyal to Pareto for years with all my orders. I might give oxygen a try eventually but I'm happy with Syn

Thats another thing, there was more than one Pareto rep, there were probably several. And the previous Pareto reps were/are separate entities from the Pareto lab. Yet some other goof members here are like "hur hur hur, Pareto didn't fulfill all of its orders, that means no one should order from any rep of Oxygen, why are u supporting someone who ripped others off!"

Thats another thing, there was more than one Pareto rep, there were probably several. And the previous Pareto reps were/are separate entities from the Pareto lab. Yet some other goof members here are like "hur hur hur, Pareto didn't fulfill all of its orders, that means no one should order from any rep of Oxygen, why are u supporting someone who ripped others off!"
I agree I knew of 2 reps I dealt with over the years and yes people are quick to blame Pareto as a whole and not that particular rep, I can assure you that most of those morons already have an Oxygen price list and half have already ordered the 3 items required lol.

I really don't understand the point of wearing a shirt that says I do steroids at the gym.
It doesnt really say anything related to roids. Just sais Oxygen Pharm.

Alot of supplement companies have pharm in the brand name.

Unless youre in the black market steroid scene you wont know what it is.

The stuff in the bottom row just got delivered to me from our old mutual rep.

The stuff on the top row I got from the meso oxygen rep a few weeks ago.

Both reps are good to go in my experience.

View attachment 251046
Give the Oxygen/Pareto dick sucking party a break ……Meso sees through it. And since you’re so obsessed and close with them can you please give us the official response for Pareto because I know several former customers that would like some closure. Gracias

Give the Oxygen/Pareto dick sucking party a break ……Meso sees through it. And since you’re so obsessed and close with them can you please give us the official response for Pareto because I know several former customers that would like some closure. Gracias
Feel bad for these folks, if it’s all true. My last order via Pareto was in mid November. Heavy order that even included some freebies. They never disappointed.

It doesnt really say anything related to roids. Just sais Oxygen Pharm.

Alot of supplement companies have pharm in the brand name.

Unless youre in the black market steroid scene you wont know what it is.
I don't use alot of sups, but I don't know of any off by hand that use the word pharm in it.
Also, I am quite certain a quick google search would display what oxygen pharm is. So ya real cool if some 16 year old sees the jacked guy at the gym, looks up oxygen and now he might be ordering AAS. I just think it's irresponsible, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Feel bad for these folks, if it’s all true. My last order via Pareto was in mid November. Heavy order that even included some freebies. They never disappointed.

I've had all good experiences too.

I've searched all over and found Two meso members say they had an issue with their Pareto order around the New Year during the transition (posted in the Pareto thread). Neither updated whether they were able to since get their issues resolved, which rep they dealt with etc.

Yet I've seen At Least half a dozen meso members, who aren't even claiming to have had an issue with their own order, post Several Angry posts towards Oxygen and Pareto about "scamming" and "ripping hundreds of people off" and accusing me for being a "dick sucker".

I can't even make this shit up lol.

How you liking the Dnp?

It's great, but I only take 200 mg a day to keep from sweating too much or having odor at work lol. During covid lockdown I was working from home and did a higher dose, shorter cycle while keeping my thermostat down during the winter.

It's great, but I only take 200 mg a day to keep from sweating too much or having odor at work lol. During covid lockdown I was working from home and did a higher dose, shorter cycle while keeping my thermostat down during the winter.
could you please post a photo of the Caps?

could you please post a photo of the Caps?

If you mean on the two 10 ml vials, I already opened them and threw the lids out. I can attach a pic of the tops with rubber stoppers if that's what you're looking for, or the cap of the melatonan-ii?

A part of me is tempted not to, with losers like @thejoker attack me for trying to help out. So if I don't post it here I'll PM it to you, after you lmk if you still want a pic with the lids removed.

If you mean on the two 10 ml vials, I already opened them and threw the lids out. I can attach a pic of the tops with rubber stoppers if that's what you're looking for, or the cap of the melatonan-ii?

A part of me is tempted not to, with losers like @thejoker attack me for trying to help out. So if I don't post it here I'll PM it to you, after you lmk if you still want a pic with the lids removed

I meant DNP capsules photo.