OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

It's great, but I only take 200 mg a day to keep from sweating too much or having odor at work lol. During covid lockdown I was working from home and did a higher dose, shorter cycle while keeping my thermostat down during the winter.
What kind of results did you get with just 200 ? How long would you run for ? I think I’m gonna try it myself. I’m not terribly large and already down around ~ 11 percent BF. I’m hoping I can get by with you just 200 daily for a week and a half and get below 10 percent

Attachments

• B7A2A1EE-B19E-4DAF-A749-037407D509B8.jpeg
    B7A2A1EE-B19E-4DAF-A749-037407D509B8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
What kind of results did you get with just 200 ? How long would you run for ? I think I’m gonna try it myself. I’m not terribly large and already down around ~ 11 percent BF. I’m hoping I can get by with you just 200 daily for a week and a half and get below 10 percent
cut your nails please

There still is Pareto distributor out there. Although getting low but lots of items are still available.

It came to our attention in recent months that a supplier we had for stoppers were providing us with an inferior grade of rubber. We have since switched suppliers to remedy this issue as expediently as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We strive to offer the best product and customer service at OxygenPharm and thank you for your continued support and understanding.

If you were not fully satisfied with your past experience due to the defective stoppers, please contact your rep or us directly at oxygenmeso@protonmail.com with photos of the vials in question to rectify the situation.

Thank you for choosing OxygenPharm

Anyone else experiencing the rubber stoppers degrading and falling into their vials?
I didnt have any Stopper issue , you should contact your Rep. I'm on Oxygen's test e, mast e and primo. injections have been very smooth and I'm to able to draw with a 25G.

It came to our attention in recent months that a supplier we had for stoppers were providing us with an inferior grade of rubber. We have since switched suppliers to remedy this issue as expediently as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We strive to offer the best product and customer service at OxygenPharm and thank you for your continued support and understanding.

If you were not fully satisfied with your past experience due to the defective stoppers, please contact your rep or us directly at oxygenmeso@protonmail.com with photos of the vials in question to rectify the situation.

Thank you for choosing OxygenPharm
Can you please post the official reps emails on this thread... I've got like 3 different emails all claiming OxygenPharm....

Something just seems so off.. please eliminate all doubts and post the emails to the official reps. The reps that have a client base will know who's who and can filter out new emails as a result of this thread, so I don't see it being an issue.

Sabotaging / making thread unreadable by forcing scroll past 100s blank CRs
Hey @juiceandblow must be a coincidence your "old parteo rep" just happens to carry Oxygen garbage gear now EH ?!?! lol