OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

View attachment 250649
@rufflesbaby why are you so enraged? Lmao the projection on your part is pretty entertaining icl
So what's your reply dumbass? Tear me apart.. lmao - I'm simply saying It's embarrassing hogging up a thread with nonsense. You aren't saying anything useful to anyone..

The truth Is It's the same for most of you people, you take tons of gear and look natural and then just sit on the Forums all day spouting shit. Literally nobody has learned a single thing from the countless posts you've crowded It with.

I stand by what I said, you're a Drama queen and It's embarrassing.. Maybe you should try Oxygen's gear cause you look fucking Natural brother and whatever you're taking Isn't working.

So what's your reply dumbass? Tear me apart.. lmao - I'm simply saying It's embarrassing hogging up a thread with nonsense. You aren't saying anything useful to anyone..

The truth Is It's the same for most of you people, you take tons of gear and look natural and then just sit on the Forums all day spouting shit. Literally nobody has learned a single thing from the countless posts you've crowded It with.

I stand by what I said, you're a Drama queen and It's embarrassing.. Maybe you should try Oxygen's gear cause you look fucking Natural brother and whatever you're taking Isn't working.
Sry this is Actually entertaining now lol your emotional ranting about someone else being a drama queen over something you’ve clearly instigated, and then to go on some other tangent about someone else looking natural while that’s you in your pfp lmfao the self-projection is crazy

Dude you look natty as fuck. Please tell me youre not running gear.

I aint sending you shit. You can find my pics in Jet Labs thread. Ill wait to see yours...
Wtf, why are you people so insecure.. you call me Natty I have a few pics of me already and I'm 6'3 with 19+ inch learn arms. Just message me your pictures and make It easy, stop playing games lol.

I'm a Bodybuilder, If you make me look like shit I'll happily admit It. No need to backtrack now, You even put your profile on private or blocked me.. either one :p

Wtf, why are you people so insecure.. you call me Natty I have a few pics of me already and I'm 6'3 with 19+ learn arms. Just message me your pictures and make It easy, stop playing games lol.

I'm a Bodybuilder, If you make me look like shit I'll happily admit It. No need to backtrack now.
Good for you Im 6'3 too congrats.

You look natty and your arms dont look big based off of your forum avatar. Thats all Im saying. I posted my physique in Jets thread so be my guest and post yours publicly. I already did.

Good for you Im 6'3 too congrats.

You look natty and your arms dont look big based off of your forum avatar. Thats all Im saying. I posted my physique in Jets thread so be my guest and post yours publicly. I already did.
Ok well my Forum avatar is probably 4+ years old man, Go look at "Who's the biggest most shredded member" Or w.e the hell It's called.. I posted there recently and I also posted here like 2 pages away.

I have no idea If I'd jerk off to you or not, Since I have no idea what the fk you look like.. You could be the sexiest 6'3 Tranny I've ever seen in my life or Arnold himself.

6'3 vs 6'3 perfect, battle of giants.. Now tell me which page you're on since I'm not gonna scroll through that shit for hours.

Ok well my Forum avatar is probably 4+ years old man, Go look at "Who's the biggest most shredded member" Or w.e the hell It's called.. I posted there recently and I also posted here like 2 pages away.

I have no idea If I'd jerk off to you or not, Since I have no idea what the fk you look like.. You could be the sexiest 6'3 Tranny I've ever seen in my life or Arnold himself.

6'3 vs 6'3 perfect, battle of giants.. Now tell me which page you're on since I'm not gonna scroll through that shit for hours.
Yeah I saw that photo. You are big but you are fat. You looks hella bloated my friend. Where are the muscle bellies and veins?

Gotta get on dat dere cardio my friend. Stay off the anadrol and dbol lol

Yeah I saw that photo. You are big but you are fat. You looks hella bloated my friend. Where are the muscle bellies and veins?

Gotta get on dat dere cardio my friend. Stay off the anadrol and dbol lol
I'll take big any day lol, definitely not bloated though.. I don't take a lot of shit. I eat probably 2-3k calories a day. I should do more cardio though, You look awesome and definitely not natty.. But I only saw one picture.

Regardless as a fellow ectomorph being called "fat" Isn't the worst for me, I'll see if I can get some better pics at the gym.. I have some decent arm veins, I genuinely probably take a couple pics of my body a year for the past 4 years.

I'll take big any day lol, definitely not bloated though.. I don't take a lot of shit. I eat probably 2-3k calories a day. I should do more cardio though, You look awesome and definitely not natty.. But I only saw one picture.

Regardless as a fellow ectomorph being called "fat" Isn't the worst for me, I'll see if I can get some better pics at the gym.. I have some decent arm veins, I genuinely probably take a couple pics of my body a year for the past 4 years.
Im just busting your balls man cuz you were running your mouth and pming members asking for pics lol In all seriousness you have a great frame with alot of potential and youre still very young. With your height youd look pretty sick if you just learned how to dial yourself in properly.

Id say youre a mesomorph imo

Anyway lets stay on topic.

Sponsors

Latest posts