OxygenPharm - Canadian Source for AAS

dudes 3 DM’s deep legit begging me to send him pics of my body now. Pretty certain he’s got some weird fetish and needs a tug
yea u like playing hard to get, ur like a catfish.. you love making me want u more but ur illusive but not swift, frail but not yet broken. u will crack under the pressure because you're unfortified and no lines, you look like mr potato head on crack and that's why u wont show urself. i know all of ur secrets and u can't hide

Ok I was unfairly rude with you so I apologize for that. Now that being said the LABS are responsible for their reps and the main part of all this bullshit that people need to keep in mind here is the fact the LABS/LAB in question here knows full well that some of their reps scammed people and instead of making things right they have instead decided to double down and claim oxygen is not connected to pareto/citadel and anyone with half a fucking brain can clearly see that this move has been in the works for some time now.

Who are all these people who got scammed that you speak of? To ensure its not heresy, are there any posts from people who were scammed, detailing what happened and by which pareto rep? Were you scammed?

Ironically the only personal experience I read here is one member saying he actually owes his pareto rep money but couldn't make good on it because the rep went MIA (a recent post in the pareto thread).

I'm sure I'll get called a shill or sucker by some, just for trying to validate these serious (but so far, unsubstantiated on meso) accusations being thrown around.

Who are all these people who got scammed that you speak of? To ensure its not heresy, are there any posts from people who were scammed, detailing what happened and by which pareto rep? Were you scammed?

Ironically the only personal experience I read here is one member saying he actually owes his pareto rep money but couldn't make good on it because the rep went MIA (a recent post in the pareto thread).

I'm sure I'll get called a shill or sucker by some, just for trying to validate these serious (but so far, unsubstantiated on meso) accusations being thrown around.
I did not personally get scammed, my rep was great to deal with, but I have heard of a citadel rep ghosting a guy I know for a few hundred bucks.

There are several posts on this forum by members who sent their hard earned dollars for Pareto and never get it. You must have missed them? Or your just number 1 of 10+ fake accounts used by Pareto / oxygen to keep the agenda on point here

There are several posts on this forum by members who sent their hard earned dollars for Pareto and never get it. You must have missed them? Or your just number 1 of 10+ fake accounts used by Pareto / oxygen to keep the agenda on point here

Where? I read through both of the Pareto and Oxygen threads (for all posts since late 2022) and didn't find any examples of members saying they personally got scammed. If there are "several" examples I'm sure you can easily link one or two.

As for your last sentence, I'll take the high road instead of trying to insult you back.

Where? I read through both of the Pareto and Oxygen threads (for all posts since late 2022) and didn't find any examples of members saying they personally got scammed. If there are "several" examples I'm sure you can easily link one or two.

As for your last sentence, I'll take the high road instead of trying to insult you back.
This dude and a few others must be either the same person or just some complete morons, they keep saying "their hard earned money" lol.. A few of them have repeated it multiple times.. It's fking obvious.

I'm gonna be done on the Forum but damn these people have absolutely no fucking lives at all, 0 proof.. 7 years 0 complaints.. I would ban these fucking natty looking sub human fucking dogs. But instead I'll just order some good gear and stop reading this nonsense.

Goodluck doing gods work my friend.

I think there are a couple of posters who claimed to have been fleeced. It’s in the main Pareto thread. The posts are from early December.

The last order/communication I had with them was in Mid November. Received my order in full within 2 business days, along with a gift the reps always seemed to include. So I was surprised reading the recent issues.

I think there are a couple of posters who claimed to have been fleeced. It’s in the main Pareto thread. The posts are from early December.

The last order/communication I had with them was in Mid November. Received my order in full within 2 business days, along with a gift the reps always seemed to include. So I was surprised reading the recent issues.

I see two posts from members who said they were yet to receive their orders, and a post from Pareto saying some in-progress order info was lost from one of their downed websites, and saying they'll ship (or re-ship) to anyone who provides the website's e-invoice that apparently gets auto-emailed when a customer orders from their website (I only ever ordered from one of their email reps, so I'm not familiar with web ordering).

It's not clear if either of the 2 customers got their orders resolved, or if they're still working on it, or if they cut their losses.

Either way, at this point, it doesn't indicate an intentional systematic mass scam like a few meso posters keep accusing Pareto of doing.

Can anyone from either pareto or oxygen chime in? I did not order in the last few months but I think it would really help everyone

Can anyone from either pareto or oxygen chime in? I did not order in the last few months but I think it would really help everyone

Pareto chimed in on posts #1306 and #1307 of the Pareto thread and Oxygen in post #151 of this thread.

I responded in this thread to a few broken-record, angry posters who don't even appear to have been customers of either Pareto or Oxygen, and in doing so I didn't mean to derail this thread. My questions are answered now.

DNP? What's your protocol for it? I've run it 3 times now and always have wild results with it. Funny, it seems my gf tolerates it better than I do over 400 mg/day. Cant really see the oil based compounds other than being short esters, which I dont bother with other than Tren A. Id rather use DNP than clen for reasons regarding heart health, but generally run em both with T3 but at 20 mcg dosages, DNP I now keep at 400 mg/day... tried getting to the 1g/day club but could only get upto 800 mg before I felt like complete shit, lol
I have used Dnp few times in the past with great results. I usually go to 600mg but this time I'm not going to go over 400mg per day, currently on day 6 and I feel VERY HOT so 400 is more then enough for me. Down 11 pounds so far. I don't have set amount of days that I'm going to stay on it. I don't touch clen personally, just hate the jitters … I purchased it for the wife. my protocol looks something like this:

Day 1-3 200mg
Day 4-14 400mg

Word to the wise, use your head and do research before you fuck with DNP.

Attachments

• DNP.jpeg
    DNP.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 10
Inno is much more expensive. Since when is Legacy a top lab? I barely see them mentioned anywhere around here.
Legacy is a private brand, and we do not spend much time on Internet boards posting about our brand / product's.

As Legacy continues to grow as a brand, our products will become more readily available.

LP

Last edited:
@unclebob we did not come on this post to high jack anything. Simply answered a question that a member asked.

@Oxygen.Pharm hopefully no disrespect is taken in regards to us answering a question on your thread.

We have only answered questions, have not promoted our line. Our apologies, if this rubbed some members in the wrong way.

LP

Last edited:
Got my first order. Service and shipment was really quick. Products look good. Orals are in hexagon shape with an indent to allow for easy splitting. Looking forward to enjoying these and ordering more.