P.C.T...help!!

Bowhunter782

What's goin on guys need some input...
I'm gonna be starting a cycle for the summer.. I'm getting 2 vials of test cyp and 4 vials of tren ace... I've ran this stack before but never did a PCT before.. When I was done with cycle I'd be good for 2-3 months then winter and the cold weather come and I'd lose all motivation,gains become sad,depressed and my nipples would always get sore during and after a cycle.. And the small testies of course so I'm looking to change that with a PCT plan with the help of input from you guys..

Soo I would like opinions on what to take during and after..

I'm 30yrs 5'6 and 175lbs .. And what I'm looking for is being ripped I don't usually gain weight and I like to do cardio... Cycle looks like this..
Test cyp .5cc Monday 1cc Thursday
Tren ace.. .75 EOD...
My supplier gave me..EXTREMEPEPTIDE(tamoxifen citrate 20mg per ml)(30ml) can I use this while in cycle or PCT... Thanks and any input is greatly appreciated

Split your test into equal doses, and 2 vials aint gonna last long at a gram and half a week. Most test is 250mg per ml and a vial has 10 ml. you are gonna pin 3cc every week
you've got about 6 weeks worth.

Order some real nolva and clomid. research PCT alot more, your nuts and your girlfriend will thank you.

You better have your estrogen control figured out too, unless you like having titty issues.
This is an advance cycle, you better research till your knowledge is also on the advanced level.

Split your test into equal doses, and 2 vials aint gonna last long at a gram and half a week. Most test is 250mg per ml and a vial has 10 ml. you are gonna pin 3cc every week

Order some real nolva and clomid. research PCT alot more, your nuts and your girlfriend will thank you.

You better have your estrogen control figured out too, unless you like having titty issues.
This is an advance cycle, you better research till your knowledge is also on the advanced level.

Thank you ..what would you recommend I get or what pct plan you would recommend because I'm regretting not doing a pct in previous cycles... Any input would be appreciated .... Thanks again

Check out the article section of meso.
Steroid Articles - MESO-Rx

There is a great article titled combining SERMs
Clomid and Nolva together work wonders for PCT.

There is a whole library of great articles, read as much as you can before your cycle.
getting your PCT from any kind of peptide company is risky. Products are often under dosed or mislabeled. Find someone that sells pharmacy grade clomid, nolva, adex and/or aromasin.

Research, research, research!

Back