Test e, tren e, anavar

trengym

Hey guys, looking at my third cycle.

Going to be running 500-600 a week of test e
50mg of anavar a day
Im going to be testing tren e out, I am wondering how much I should be doing per week.
First time using tren, used a few other things along with test.
Was thinking 75-150 of tren depending how I react to it, I will not be going over 150, but still want a little bit of that extra juice.
I’m going to be using nolvadex and clomid during and after the cycle, are there any other pct’s I should look at having since I’m adding tren .

Thank you guys!

something to keep in mind is tren like other 19nors will suppress you for longer. Ive got no experience with successful recovery from them cuz ive just been cruising but you should probably stop the tren first and then continue test e for another 2-3 weeks before stopping that and then waiting another 3-4 weeks to start pct

Hey guys, looking at my third cycle.

Going to be running 500-600 a week of test e
50mg of anavar a day
Im going to be testing tren e out, I am wondering how much I should be doing per week.
First time using tren, used a few other things along with test.
Was thinking 75-150 of tren depending how I react to it, I will not be going over 150, but still want a little bit of that extra juice.
I’m going to be using nolvadex and clomid during and after the cycle, are there any other pct’s I should look at having since I’m adding tren .

Thank you guys!
Look into throwing in primo instead of the Tren, but if you insist on Tren then use Tren A to begin with in case you don’t like the side effects you can ditch it quick. Always use short esters when trying out new compounds.

Tren A over E
50mg of anavar, meh, outside of contest prep I think orals should be avoided
Nolvadex and clomid during cycle? Where tf did you even get that idea. Drop those completely and grab some aromasin to treat high e2 sides if they present themselves. Keyword IF.

something to keep in mind is tren like other 19nors will suppress you for longer. Ive got no experience with successful recovery from them cuz ive just been cruising but you should probably stop the tren first and then continue test e for another 2-3 weeks before stopping that and then waiting another 3-4 weeks to start pct
How long do you recommend running tren for to maximize benefit and minimize risk (say 200mg p/week)